• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Italian 4E launch 7/8 June @ Parmafantasy

Subumloc

First Post
Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 June, Italian gamers are invited to take part in a great event for the launch of the Italian edition of D&D 4E!

This two-day event is tied to the Worldwide D&D Game Day and is part of Parma Fantasy, a gaming Con to take place in the Auditorium Paganini and Ex-Eridania Park area in Parma.

This event is the result of the joined effort between official Italian publisher 25 Edition and two of the biggest RPG communities in Italy, dndworld and Dragons' Lair. During the con, partecipants could not only play an adventure with the actual D&D 4E rules, but also take part in some fun activities and mini-games tied to the universe of Dungeons&Dragons. The three core rulebooks will be available - including the Italian translation of the Player's Handbook - and more important, the convention is free!

Last edited:

CaliforniaRoll

First Post
Subumloc said:
Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 June, Italian gamers are invited to take part in a great event for the launch of the Italian edition of D&D 4E!

This two-day event is tied to the Worldwide D&D Game Day and is part of Parma Fantasy, a gaming Con to take place in the Auditorium Paganini and Ex-Eridania Park area in Parma.

This event is the result of the joined effort between official Italian publisher 25 Edition and two of the biggest RPG communities in Italy, dndworld and Dragons' Lair. During the con, partecipants could not only play an adventure with the actual D&D 4E rules, but also take part in some fun activities and mini-games tied to the universe of Dungeons&Dragons. The three core rulebooks will be available - including the Italian translation of the Player's Handbook - and more important, the convention is free!

Will they sell only the PHB or also the other manuals? Will the manuals be sold from 9th also in other cities? Sincerely i can't trust very much 25 edition, since they gave us many troubles with bad translations and delayed printings.
Is it true that they're going to sell all three core books in a unique box for 70 euro?

(Speriamo in bene)

Subumloc

First Post
CaliforniaRoll said:
Will they sell only the PHB or also the other manuals? Will the manuals be sold from 9th also in other cities? Sincerely i can't trust very much 25 edition, since they gave us many troubles with bad translations and delayed printings.
Is it true that they're going to sell all three core books in a unique box for 70 euro?

(Speriamo in bene)

For what I know, they expect to have all the 3 core books translated by the end of June, and promised to keep up with the other translations. Based on their announcements, the PHB should be available in all Italy. I don't know of a gift set, sorry.

Please note that I don't work for them ;-) I'm just helping with the event.

(mi troverete a masterizzare a Parma se passate ;-))

CaliforniaRoll

First Post
Subumloc said:
For what I know, they expect to have all the 3 core books translated by the end of June, and promised to keep up with the other translations. Based on their announcements, the PHB should be available in all Italy. I don't know of a gift set, sorry.

Please note that I don't work for them ;-) I'm just helping with the event.

(mi troverete a masterizzare a Parma se passate ;-))

Credo che le poche copie spariranno nel giro di un'ora... mi piacerebbe passare anche perchè sono di genova, quindi teoricamente ci metto pochissimo, mi piacerebbe davvero.

I think i'm giving some bucks again to amazon, since the saving should be quite big for the strong euro ^^

LordArchaon

Explorer
Non ci andrò mai da Cagliari... :)
And I'm starting to prefer English for real, at least I don't have to save from fear and acid effects when I see translation errors...

I already ordered the books from the US, which means, taking into account expedited delivery, they (all the three) will cost me less than even TWO books bought in the shop in Italy, and will arrive before. It's a 100/1 bet: I'm paying 46 euros. Do you think a single book in Italy will cost less than 24 euros?? Italian prices are simply the highest in Europe, excluding the UK, that however thanks to amazon.co.uk can offer true bang for the bucks sometimes too.

CaliforniaRoll

First Post
LordArchaon said:
Non ci andrò mai da Cagliari... :)
And I'm starting to prefer English for real, at least I don't have to save from fear and acid effects when I see translation errors...

I already ordered the books from the US, which means, taking into account expedited delivery, they (all the three) will cost me less than even TWO books bought in the shop in Italy, and will arrive before. It's a 100/1 bet: I'm paying 46 euros. Do you think a single book in Italy will cost less than 24 euros?? Italian prices are simply the highest in Europe, excluding the UK, that however thanks to amazon.co.uk can offer true bang for the bucks sometimes too.

Belli sti post mezzi in inglese mezzi in italiano :d

However the discount is really great. The PHB is going to cost 22 $, which means 15 euro + mailing. The collection of 3 core is 66 $, 42 euro. Here probably each handbook will cost 34.95 euro (as usual).
I think that the overseas mailing will be 15-20 euro, but 62 euro for 3 core handbooks is 50 euro saving.

Daven

First Post
I pre-ordered all the manuals on amazon.com, because, obviuolsly it is the most economic choice. Then I looked at the poster of Parma Fantasy and i changed my idea. I will buy italian translated manuals, only because 25 Edition rocks.
They are a small company, and even with many problems they are giving us always good products.
Last but not least thing, it is less complicated to read in italian for most of my fellow-players.
I hope only that they will not get to us future manuals in late as in the last past years.
Maybe, beginning well as they are, will let them do a good future job.

25 Edition ci fidiamo un'altra volta di voi.

Remove ads