• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's Almost the Season for WOTC layoff!

nedjer

Adventurer

Attachments

• mp.jpg
    mp.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 74

James Jacobs

Adventurer
...asked about expanding the RPG market...

I can comment. We are indeed working on an Introductory game. I don't have much more to say about it right now... but it's something that we've been working on for a couple of months now. It's nowhere near ready for folks to see much about yet though.

nedjer

Adventurer
Is that Jodie Foster?

Nedjer, are you really John Hinkley?

--Erik

I get the similarity. I was thinking more along the lines of casting aside my zimmer frame. Here's a clearer shot :)

Not so much John Hinkley as Travis Bickle :cool:

Attachments

• michellephillips.jpg
    michellephillips.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 43
  • TravisBickle.jpg
    TravisBickle.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

nedjer

Adventurer
Pathfinder really needs a Flying Nun class.

FlyingNun02.JPG

B-)

Sally's contribution to the development of fixed-wing fighter technologies deserves to be more widely recognised.

Unusually cunning of them to hide the development of a stealth technology behind a nun's costume.

nedjer

Adventurer
I can comment. We are indeed working on an Introductory game. I don't have much more to say about it right now... but it's something that we've been working on for a couple of months now. It's nowhere near ready for folks to see much about yet though.

Good of you to contribute to a thread that's already descended to the level of flying nuns.

An introductory game sounds very promising. I'll spare you a long requests list. I would, however, appreciate a Limited Wish.

My day-to-day work brings me into regular contact with situations where learning and enjoyment breaks down because the tutor/ tuition is unaware of, or struggling to address, the skills gap between the 'newbie' and the 'expert'. Whatever it takes, please put yourself and your co-designers in the place and mindset of 9-14 year-olds while you design this. Perhaps not at every stage, but . . .

nedjer

Adventurer
What the helll, lets live a little: a whole squadron of flying nuns :cool:

You can be sure they're flying nuns, because of the looks on their faces - it takes a full day at Mach 3 to get a face like that.

Attachments

• nuns.jpg
    nuns.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 57

Remove ads