EN World It's April Fool's Day

Today is April Fool's Day. Normally I'd prepare some kind of hilarious (honest!) joke disguised as a news item, but this year 'gotchas' don't feel appropriate. Instead, I'lll just embed a few of our terrible-performed gaming-related sketches (or skits) from our podcast. Hopefully they'll make somebody smile. I mean, we're not very good at it. But we try! Sketch #21: Dungeons OR...

Today is April Fool's Day. Normally I'd prepare some kind of hilarious (honest!) joke disguised as a news item, but this year 'gotchas' don't feel appropriate. Instead, I'lll just embed a few of our terrible-performed gaming-related sketches (or skits) from our podcast. Hopefully they'll make somebody smile.

34607778_10156142886872535_8560368496695836672_n.png

I mean, we're not very good at it. But we try!

Sketch #21: Dungeons OR Dragons

Riley

Legend
Supporter
I jumbled my memories up a bit. Most of what I was remembering was from 2008, when Rel declared
OD&D 4 Me
and the various moderators had at it.

“Rel, you really should know better. This is not a 4E thread. I'm moving it to General.
Really, I don't have time to babysit you.”

“Um, boss, you'll note that I used the number "4" right in the thread title. I thought it was pretty obvious that this was an explanation of my going in a direction other than 4e and was thus relevant to that forum. As you say, you're pressed for time, so you probably didn't read it that closely. I'll slide it back over where it belongs. No hard feelings.”

“Rel, what do you think you're doing?
This isn't going to go anywhere worthwhile, I'm locking this thread.”

“One might have thought an admin would know how to lock a thread by now. Still it saves me the trouble of unlocking it.
I've got every confidence that our posters here can handle a controversial topic without flying off the handle.”

“Heh. Someone's jealous that they didn't get to that game with Gygax at GEN CON.”.....

Remove ads

Remove ads