D&D 5E I've been working on this for three years and I'm finally got something to show for it

The Glen

Legend
Started working on the Mystara setting for 5th edition 3 years ago and spent almost as much money on this as I did on my ex. But at least I can play with this anytime I want and it's not going to waste my paycheck on PPV. It's a labor of love realized, so spread the word and let people know this is something you'd want! Few answers to common questions:

1. This will only be available on the DM's Guild.
2. It will be available in hardback if they allow it (the POC also shows the book is printer ready)
3. I can't sell it outside the guild.
4. It will be ready when WOTC opens up the the setting like they did with Ravenloft and Eberron.
5. All the art is original, commissioned for the book.

Khaotickiwi

Villager
This is awesome!
Started playing DnD in this setting and now have a soft spot for it. Might be able to revisit old characters in 5e using it!

The Glen

Legend
Not yet. This is a proof-of-concept. The only one in existence. Trying to show them that there is a market for this and get it opened up so they can make money on all the years of work I put into it

The Glen

Legend
Largely people inside the industry. No one from Wizards of note. Got help from the TSR old guard in writing this. I've done several podcast and streams about it but never with a complete product. So now I'm bringing it to people's attention

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases