• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Janet Jackson shows a jug at superbowl half-time show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wee Jas

First Post
Janet Jackson shows a jug at superbowl half-time show...

and I'm wondering... When did Janet start dressing like a dark elf?

I think I have serious problems.

lthumb.sge.gqo98.030204031851.photo02.default-255x409.jpg

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Wee Jas said:
When did Janet start dressing like a dark elf?

What? Black studded leather armor has been a staple for rogues and urban warriors of all sorts for time immemorial. Dark elves hardly have a corner on that particular market.

Villano

First Post
My favorite thing about this are the funny names the press is labeling it. My top two are:

Nipple-gate
The Boob Heard 'Round The World

Actually, it's funny to see all this shock and outrage on the media's behalf. They are so shocked and outraged in fact that they have to show the clip over and over and over...

Even though I missed seeing it during the Superbowl (I mean, why would I watch the halftime show? They always suck!), the Canadian news channel I get ran it uncensored. Well, if you're going to complain about it, you might as well show it! :D

Overall, I think the whole thing is funny, but not quite as funny as when, during it's usual pan across the crowd outside, a woman flashed the Today Show. It's surprising that has happened more when you think about it.

Ranger REG

Explorer
This is funny.

Janet showed one breast and everyone is in an uproar. The next day, I get onboard a bus where a woman unbare her breast to feed her infant, and no one says anything except the cute "awww" sounds.

Anyhoo, because of media-titled "nipplegate," NFL have changed the Pro Bowl Halftime Show by axing Justin's N'SYNC buddy JC as the main act and replacing it with a Traditional Hawaiian-themed act.

My opinion is mixed. While I like the fact they're going with a Hawaiian theme, it would be much better to go with younger contemporary acts, not Danny Kaleikini. And I feel bad for JC who was counting on this to launch the release of his solo album, due later this month (for good or ill).

EricNoah

Adventurer
I'm closing the nipple-related threads. (Never thought I'd ever be typing a sentence like that!) I'll alert the other mods and see how they feel about reopening. But probably you shouldn't get your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads