JA's "The Prince's Own" Fenris/ Sigvald Ottarsson Solo/RG

Fenris

Adventurer
Are we needing plate or chain or even scale? Plate would be easier to fashion. Do you want mobility or stand and fight protection?

"I didn't even know you knew how to do plate! learning a few tricks from those southerners eh? Well I was just thinking of a nice chain byrnie. But I will take your advice and worth with that time frame."

OOC: I can only use medium, so I am not looking for something very heavy. But I do have a +3 on the dex so I need something that can move with me. I suppose a breastplate or agile breastplate works fine, but isn't very Viking-like. Mithril chain of course would be nice, or some other modification to chain to let me have full dex and maybe lower ACP. BTW check your inbox here for an idea for you.

Fenris

Adventurer
The following day, the day before he was to leave, Sigvald heads out to various surrounding villages, picking up the manny things he had been ordering and having made over the past week. Heading home, he calls his parents out into the yard outside. As they come out, there tied to the fence are a new bull, new ox and two new cows. "These should help with the work while I am away" he says with a grin.

Fenris

Adventurer
"And, to honor your sacrifice, and to remember each other, I had these made." says Sigvald as he pulls out the three matching silver bracelets, each engraved with the family crest, the royal crest and the crest of Njora, to symbolize his service and honor. He places on on his father's arm, one on his mother's arm and the last on his own arm.

Remove ads