D&D General Jasper's Annual I spend how much in 2023

jasper

Rotten DM
Nice list.

I’m impressed that you’re meticulous enough to track your D&D-related expenses down to this level of granularity.

Two questions, though:

1. Where did you get 25 sets of dice for $23? (Not that I need more dice, but… you know…)

2. What did you need 100 d6s for? Did you build a 200th-level Rogue to sneak-attack your party?!
1. Amazon.
2 Swag bags.
I include 1 set of of 1. and 3d6 from 2 to make my swag bags. Bags I give out to new people playing adventure league. And 1 mini.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Glad I saw this thread before I spent any money on gaming

Going to create my spreadsheet now, I look forward to sharing with folks in a future post...

Question for you @jasper is this in USD?

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
I dunno if I want to do this. It's not that I hide my purchases from my spouse (we have shared accounts anyway), but if they saw them in aggregate, rather than one at a time, I might get a different reaction! Plus, this was a Dwarven Forge Kickstarter year.
This is the thing.

Another 25 dollars in minis? Meh.

Gen con fleecing, regular miniature purchases “here and there” glass display cases more miniatures here and there…

Paints, minis, books…

The last six months would not look good combined. But if I can just keep doing this trickle of death…

I mean I could buy lots of guns, sports cars, gamble and go to strip clubs instead! So how bad am I really? Right?

I purchased a few items on DMsGuild but my biggest cost would definitely be the food for hosting. Players cater sometimes - but they're always responsible for snacks and drinks.

Remove ads