• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jelly Beans [OT: jelly beans]

Wolf72

Explorer
ick! so my mom (i think it was mom) got me a big thing of assorted jellybeans (the gourment ones) ... with like 150 different flavors (39).

Comes in a mixed Jar! ... I'm playing russian roullete with my tastebuds!

*and now please return to your more interesting lives* :)

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
I wish you luck on your epic quest of gelatinous nodule consumption. But -- as you know -- it is not without risk. Mint is evil and the evil mint jelly beans may strike at your taste buds at any moment. Be alert. Trust no one. Keep cherry-flavored beans handy.

You have the community's full support on this one, Wolf72.

Godspeed.

Slomoot

First Post
Chauzu said:
It doesn't contain those Harry Potter jelly beans, does it?

Oh my god, I don't think anything explains the phenom that is Harry Potter better than these little guys. Who else could make people buy Jelly beans in flavors like "vomit" and "sardine." For thouse of you who are thinking these are just cute names for strawberry jellybeans, I assure you they are not....man these things are messed up....

--Miles

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Popcorn are okay....

The thing with the HP jellies is that the Vomit one looks suspiciously similar to the toasted marshmallow....here you go thinking you'll be all tasty, and the next minute, you're wretching. No ruder surprise in the world.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads