Jemal's Anniversary Special IC

D'Raven

First Post
A quick step, hop, dash then sliding into place not far behind Scot D'Raven's chains continue to dance. "Frag it! Why do I do this to myself?" He winches as he takes Scott's hurt into him self. "I guess my personality is offensive enough that I needed to be defensive. Hey ... Scotticus... gotta ask if ya using a handle here... Any way ya owe me a drink."
[sblock=OoC] move to Scott absorb his bruise, standard reflect, -4 toughness.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
D'raven steps forward, chains whirling defensively as he absorbs Scott's pain.
The rejuvenated armoured-man smiles and rushes in to attack the pyro, but his timing couldn't be worse. He zooms in just as Raivon's whip is about to connect, and the whip wraps around his armoured wrist, yanking free of her grasp.

OOC:
Awaiting [MENTION=9191]Wrahn[/MENTION] [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] [MENTION=13744]dream66_[/MENTION] to finish round.

Raivon misses, and Scott's attack is a crit miss, so Scott accidentally disarms Raivon.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Juan showers the pyrogeek with razor sharp blades again, hoping to be more effective this time. "You are not getting it do you? You are alone against the bunch of us, surrender!"

Dagger cloud: Area damage: DC 18 again, dodge DC 17 for half damage ( toughness dc 17)

Wrahn

First Post
Rob looks at the fleeing paranormals, realizing that there are too many exits, still breathing hard yells, "Cowards!" but there is a lack of conviction to it. To those around him he says, "If those things start killing people out in the street... no one is going to be prepared for..."
"One problem at a time." He mutters, trying to catch his breath.

OOC: Rob readies his action again, trying to stop Red Eye if he tries to flee or counter his ray with water again. Otherwise he will look around for anything left behind, hiding.

Jemal

Adventurer
Juan's shower of daggers pelts at the pyrogeek, but a wall of flame incinerates most of them.
"Alone?" He looks around, seeing the rest fleeing. "You're right, maybe it is time to call it quits.. But to hell with Surrender!" He raises his hands and the flames that had protected him against the knives flare up into a wall of fire as he turns and starts running. Rob summons some water to douse the flames so they can chase after him, but the fire is far too ferocious, and even begins spreading.

OOC: Pyro failed the reflex but made the toughness - btw why does it say "Area damage: DC 18 again, dodge DC 17 for half damage ( toughness dc 17)" Is it 18 or 17?
OK, the 'wall of fire' is cutting you all off in one section of the convention, except for Diana. There's no way around it. You can go through, take the exit behind you, try to go through it(Taking a rank 5 Damage effect). Targeting through it takes a -4 penalty to attack due to the difficulty seeing through the inferno. The flames are 10' tall, the ceiling is 15' so if you can go over it the damage is only rank 2.
Rob fails a nullify attempt on the fire.
Pyrogeek's escape is NOT scripted, it IS possible to stop him.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Yes, You're off to the side with the wounded Guardian. He's still alive but 'incapacitated' for the moment, and you don't think there's anything you could do to help him right now.

Wrahn

First Post
":):):):)!"

"I will try to contain the fire." Rob looks around, "In case I can't there are going to be unconscious people in here and we need to get them out! Grab anyone you can and start hauling them out of here!" Rob yells, still winded from his earlier exertion.

OOC: Rob will attempt to contain the fire with create 5 (water)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases