Jemal's Anniversary Special IC

Jemal

Adventurer
Between Raven, Raivon, and Alzoll the Pyro finally goes down - a whip and chain each grabbing one of his arms and yanking them apart as the demon closes the distance and smashes the now wide-open geek, smashing him into unconsciousness.. not to mention through the tables behind him to crater into a wall.

The others focus on the fires, controlling the worst of them while Juan helps gets people out.

Over the next couple minutes you continue getting people out while fighting to control the fires, but the flames spread too quickly and you aren't able to put them out yourselves. Fortunately, you can hear the sirens - the emergency crews are arriving.

OOC:
OK, all three of you hit, and the Pyro is now down.

emergency crews are arriving - are you guys going to hide your powers/identities or continue helping?
Basically are you going Open Super, or Hidden?

D'Raven

First Post
"Sooo... Who wants to run?" D'Raven pulls a iPad out of the satchel he carries and starts 'flipping' through it. He startles and stares at it with a confused look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dream66_

First Post
I need to figure out what I even think of this before I tell people. I don't even believe psychic powers are real. Besides, I need a shower before I appear in front of the media. My clothes are burned, I'm covered in slime, and besides I was dressed like an elf before this all started so, I don't know about you, but I'm running.

Raivon

First Post
"Running sounds like a good idea. People tend to not do very well with things like this. However, if you hadn't noticed I am a succubus and I have a demon sidekick. How are we going to go unnoticed?" Raivon says worriedly.
"Anyone got any ideas? Maybe we can sneak out the back or something?" She adds as she looks around at the burning down building.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Why would I run?" Juan's armor and supernatural powers suddenly cease to exist. He stands there completely identical to the person he was before the freaking hell broke through a portal. "On second thought, we have an injured guardian from another plane to rescue now don't we? We can't just leave him here, he clearly needs medical attention."

BBs

First Post
Scott takes off his helmet "Hmmm I'm going to stay, someone needs to do the explaining, and always wanted to be a celeberty. Also ... big guy on the ground, yeah."

D'Raven

First Post
"Well how about this." D'Raven taps his iPad screen and a portal begins to form behind him. "Those that are uncomfortable with being a celebrity, called a fake, or confused have a few moments to grab a mask or pop through the ..." He pauses and looks behind him. "Gate? Who ever wishes to stay here and explain can. My vote is Scotty there, with a mask and a suite he can pull off secret identity better then the rest of us and we can group back latter if we feel like playing the heroes in the public eye. And as to medical treatment for buddy here," He reaches over and wraps the Guardian up in is chains. "I don't think a hospital can do more then me one on one right now." D'Raven winces as the guardians wounds start to transfer to him. "Also someone needs to make sure the pyro gets what's coming to him I guess. Make stoping him mute if he gets treated as a victim."

Last edited:

Raivon

First Post
"Sounds good to me. Alright Alzoll, shall we?" Raivon walks over to D and checks out the portal.
"So before I walk through it, where is it going to take us?"
"One more thing... You look like you got run over by a bunch of piggies..." Raivon says as she gets real close to inspect all his bruises.

D'Raven

First Post
"IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED I'VE BEEN HEALING EVERY ONE THROUGH :):):):)ING OSMOSIS! Erm..." D'Raven coughs and looks down at the tablet in his hands. "It says home. I have an idea but I don't want to jinx it. Let's just say its the last chance for what ever or who ever," He looks at the Guardian. "Granted me powers to get on my good side."

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Scott puts his helmet back on "Now now David, don't be rude, it is good that you've been healing people through your whacky doodads. I'll keep me identity a secret for now. Not sure where I'll rest on it. Oh and yes" entering a high officer esque stance and facing Jim "Hail me!"

Remove ads