• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jemal's Anniversary Special IC

Jemal

Adventurer
Jim's groggy voice calls out "You're just lucky I'm not Running this thing, D - You know I'd make you the Main out of spite." He coughs and smiles up at his lady, his eyes still glowing. "Fly And so much more, my love. I'll be fine, lets protect Rob while he concentrates." He staggers to his feet "Juan, staff!"
Diana floats off the ground looking for the man who came through the portal first. She suddenly has a thought and pushes her skirt between her legs. She folds her legs beneath her in an attempt to protect her modesty. "Maybe I should get some of that cheerleader underwear before flying again."
"Oh don't rush on my account" A creepy voice comes from below and behind Diana, and a stunted, 4 foot tall man with goat-horns and a wicked smile leers up at her, a long tongue licking his lips before darting several feet out of his mouth in her direction. D'raven's Chain whips out to intercept, but the tongue is too agile, and manages to wrap around one of Di's legs. He starts pulling her down towards him with a sadistic gleam in his eye.

The central melee is beginning to thin out, the pirates, Glabrezu, and Telekinesis helping to even the odds somewhat as the Guardian reappears, wielding his massive sword in one hand while still stemming the blood flow with the other, he hacks at the beasts assaulting him, though his movements seem sluggish.

Last edited:

dream66_

First Post
Diana is startled by being pulled down and beings to fall before catch herself and pulls against the disgusting grip.

"Get your dirty nasty tongue off of me! I am not for tasting!"

OOC: using full force of move object to lift my body away rather than fly hoping to pull away

Raivon

First Post
"He seems to be doing better!" She answers back to D.
Raivon flies over to Diana and tries to pull the tongue off of her.
"Oh god this is nasty", she says as her hands grab onto it.
"A little ironic isn't it Diana? You stick your tongue out at me then get attacked by one." Raivon laughs as she continues trying to break the grab the nasty thing has on her.
Raivon can't make the tongue budge so she flies over to the horny man and puts her hands on her hips as she glares angrily at him.
"Demon.. buddy.. guy.. thing.." thinking to herself, I really need to figure out what to call him. "Please help Diana!"

OOC:
Used charm on the horny man.

D'Raven

First Post
"Enough of these 'Faun' and games. Hey little man want a tongue piercing?" D'Raven comes over and attempts to sever the creature's tongue with the bastard he was given. "Opps sorry. This weapon deals slashing only. My bad."
[sblock=OoC]+1 attack and +5 damage.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Jim looks at his open hand, then down to the staff and back up to Juan "Not bad... Guess we'll work on aim later." He grins as he scoops up the staff, then moves in front of Rob, twirling the staff and smacking a small beast leaping at Rob.

D'raven swings his sword at the tongue, but the Horned man swings his head to the side, yanking Diana to the side and pulling his tongue away from the sword. Diana turns and pushes herself away from the man, but his sudden yank disrupts her concentration and she slams instead into a wall, loosing her concentration and almost falling.
Raivon stops her ineffective attempts to pull his tongue off, and floats angrily glaring at him. A wave of power seems to flow from her, and all the males nearby suddenly find her irresistible, but it passes quickly.
"Oh babe, you look delicious. I'd love to have some fun with you too!" The man lunges at Raivon while gleefully reeling Dianna in with his tongue.

A roar interupts him as the Glabrezu strides up, snatching him in its pincers and eliciting a yelp as he releases the two girls to focuses on the demonic threat.

Rob tries his best to ignore the distractions around him, trying to figure out how to close the portal. After a few moments of trying different methods, the portal Pulses, growing in size slightly for a moment before shrinking down to slightly smaller than it had been.

OOC:
Ordinarily grapple is resisted by either strength or dodge, I'll allow Move Object since it's basically a version of strength. The Horned man beats Diana, makes the will save against Raivon, and D'raven misses his attack. But the Glabrezu manages to hit and initiate a grapple.

Wrahn

First Post
Well it kinda worked... Just have to do the same thing again... wish I could figure out what it was I did. Rob sets his jaw, narrowing his concentration down so the only thing he sees is the portal, only briefly distracting himself by thinking Hope the others are doing alright.

D'Raven

First Post
Fighting down his 'heart burn' D'Raven shrugs and resumes his chain dance after attempting to start a barricade on the other side of the portal.

[sblock=OoC] I'll throw some rubble through the portal then use deflection. Also hoping regen kicks in this turn.[/sblock]

Raivon

First Post
"Yay demon.. buddy.. guy.. thing.. Alright how about I call you Bizmatec? Or Errtu? What do you like?" Raivon asks the Glabrezu
"As for you, you nasty little horny man thingy. You should learn how to treat ladies. You can't just grab them with your tongue and expect them to like you. That is just nasty. You are nasty!" She yells as she shakes her finger at him.
"You okay Diana? Physically of course. I don't think anyone could be mentally okay after that."
"By the way, you nasty horny man... DON'T CALL ME BABE!!" Raivon yells angrily at him.
"Squeeze the insides out of him my demon buddy." Smiling at her glabrezu.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads