• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jemals School

Theroc

First Post
Coravin observed, intrigued by the arena. To an extent at any rate. The architecture required to support such a large structure is phenomenal.

"Was this architectural wonder aided by magic, or did masons accomplish this through mundane means?"

Rathan

First Post
Well... I was heading the the arena.. and I do believe some of our trope were looking forward to checking it out... maybe we should start looking there? Terrance said as he looked about one last time to see anyone he might know to confirm where his companions surely had gone...

Rhun

First Post
"This really does look exciting. I can't wait for a chance to try this Arena out." Amaya smiles, apparently quite excited about the prospect of trying her skill against this challenge.

renau1g

First Post
"This is spectacular indeed, I cannot wait until I can observe some scenarios in which students face the pinnacle of craftsmanship, golems. They are my favourite creatures in creation, well I guess not creatures really, more like animated humanoids (in most cases)..." Zero continues on with his ramblings, discussing the effects of various components on the final results of the golem and the difficulty in getting the components.

Jemal

Adventurer
-cafeteria-
Terrance sees no familiar faces in the cafeteria. Even the drow who'd argued with Jamien seems to have finished his lunch and left, leaving an entirely new crowd. After a few moments looking around, he and Keizaan head out looking for the Arena.
(OOC: Do you ask directions, retrace your steps to the mall, or trust in the stick?)

-Arena-
"The arena was constructed by the dean. I can only assume he used magic. The dome itself is a construct of force and illusion, and works like a two-way mirror. It keeps those outside safe from what is within, and keeps those within from being distracted by the outside." Arin walks around the dome and points to a large pair of doors in front of which is a tall robed man.
"That is the keeper of the arena, he is the only person aside from the dean who can open these doors from the outside, and is responsible for keeping the participants from dieing if they overestimate themselves inside." Arin spends the next few minutes explaining some of the workings of the arena as the group inside finishes off the sphinx.

[sblock=ooc] Arin essentially relates the info I gave in the first OOC post about the 'training room' AKA Arena.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Terrance sees no real reason not to try the stick out... this time seems as good as any as he pulls his stick from his belt and holds it in his hand and concentrates on the arena.... the utters the words guide me to the arena... please?" he says and hopes his ruby dust was well spent....

Theroc

First Post
Coravin smiled faintly.

"I should very much like to one day learn how the Dean accomplished such a feat, though I am not certain my lifetime would be sufficient to acquire the requisite knowledge and power..."

With Amaya's question, Coravin could hardly suppress a chuckle.

"It seems many of us are eager to take a turn within this architectural wonder..."

Jemal

Adventurer
-Cafeteria/hallways-
Terrance concentrates on the stick for a couple minutes before remembering that he has to walk with it. Concentrating on the arena, he heads off into the hallways, Keizaan following(?).

-Arena-
"If you want in, all you need to do is sign up with the keeper over there, either as a team or alone. They allow up to five people to sign up together for a single entry."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads