• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jemals School

Andor

First Post
"... and the young Dragon, yes?"

A tall young man, wearing a jerkin of scaley green leather studded with some sort of teeth, walking past on the outskirts of another tour group pauses in mid stride as he overhears these words. He takes a startled look around and grins as he sees the capering Aussir. "Ahh that's what you meant. I see. [draconic]Greetings little brother of the Great Wyrms. I had not anticpated seeing any of the scaled folk here.[/draconic]" he says with a formal little bow to the winged Kobold. Speaking more generally he continues "In fact I just got into a bit of a row with those prats in my tour group. Seems they didn't care for the Sleestak err... (lizardfolk if you don't happen to speak Dragon) and I wouldn't have any of it. Can you imagine the cheek? Why the Blue Scale tribe are some of my fathers most loyal warriors."

Rathan

First Post
"oh... I'm so sorry Assuir... that was your poor foot..... oh... that couldn't have felt good.. my deepest apologies my little scaled friend... I owe you one.... Terrance said as his apologetic tone was deeply sincere.... he HATED being inept with his own two feet and vowed that must change soon.. as Terrance turned and looked up and into the dome before he his jaw dropped low.... his amazement was profound to say the least... By Boccob... this magnificent spectacle of modern magics is out of this world.... simply breathtaking..... I MUST enter this magical wonder and see for myself how challenging it really is..... anyone with me?" Terrance said as he put away his path finding stick not even bothering to notice that it ACTUALLY lead him where it was supposed to..... he was too busy oogling the battle dome....

GlassEye

Adventurer
Terrance's fumbling arrival with the quiet Keizaan and the arrival of the new warrior seems fortuitous to Cal. "Welcome, then, warrior." He nods a welcome to the young man who seems quite formidable in his scaly jerkin. "We were just discussing splitting into two groups and signing up for our first excursion into the arena. My name is Calistemon Agonistes but I find 'Cal' an acceptable and pronounceable substitute." Cal grins. "As you can see, we have no problem with the scalyfolk in our group."

Myth and Legend

First Post
Jamien smiled and greeted the newcomers: "Master Terrance, I am glad you have rejoined our group. And you Sir, i can see by your manner that you have been trained as a Knight. I am Sir Jamien de Chartes, pleased to meet you. Although i did not hear your name."

Arkhandus

First Post
Keizaan sighs, and waits for Terrence to untangle himself from Aussir before he steps into the Arena. "Woah...." he mutters, marveling at the place. "So this is where I'll have my combat training......I'm anxious to see just how realistic, and dangerous, it really is....."

Andor

First Post
"I am Sir Jamien de Chartes, pleased to meet you. Although i did not hear your name."

"Because I did not give it. Pleased to meet you Sir Jamien, Cal. I am Sir Lionel of the Viridian Order, Prince Wyrmhill." He shakes hands in greetings with all who reciprocate.

"As for the arena I'm quite eager to give it a go myself. What an opportunity to test oneself! And with none of the trials of real campaigning. My master would think me quite spoilt."

Myth and Legend

First Post
"We are told that the dangers inside are quite real - to the point of warranting resurrective magics when a group bites off more than they can chew." Jamien shook the other Knight's hand with a firm grip and eyed his equipment with curiosity.

Andor

First Post
"Ha! I did not mean the trials of combat Sir Jamien. I meant sleeping in the mud and dining, if lucky, on swamp rat and swill. If you are a knight then surely you served a master knight as a squire? Did you never follow him on campaign?"

renau1g

First Post
"Oh, I would certainly enjoy seeing the effects of curative magic within the confines of what is perhaps a grand illusory effect with quasi-real creatures and beasts running around. I wonder if elemental properties are the same inside as they are on the Material Plane, although I suppose that begs the question of the what effects those elemental properties have here in the school and whether those transfer across the boundaries into the training ground...." Zero says, continuign to discuss planar effects and how they differ across the contiguous planes

Remove ads