Jemals School

"Ahh that's what you meant. I see. [draconic]Greetings little brother of the Great Wyrms. I had not anticpated seeing any of the scaled folk here.[/draconic]"

Aussir pulls him self out from under Terrence. "HA! Someone who see Aussir Great being."[sblock=draconic]"Bow down before Aussir Baby White Dragon. Good Aussir pleased, tall scaled one can keep shinies for now! Oh Shiny!"[/sblock] Aussir goes bounding off after something glittering on the other side of the group.

"Ha! I did not mean the trials of combat Sir Jamien. I meant sleeping in the mud and dining, if lucky, on swamp rat and swill. If you are a knight then surely you served a master knight as a squire? Did you never follow him on campaign?"

Aussir playing with something hanging from someones clothing, speakes out."Swamp rat good. Aussir liked rat here but a little wet. Aussir likes better when frozen. If can't have then short time in fire to make brown. Maybe some good smelling leaves. stuff mushroom in mouth..." Aussir starts to mumble to him self different ways to prepare rat.

Andor

First Post
[sblock=draconic]"Bow down before Aussir Baby White Dragon. Good Aussir pleased, tall scaled one can keep shinies for now! Oh Shiny!"[/sblock] Aussir goes bounding off after something glittering on the other side of the group.

Lionel tries, and fails to keep a straight face then guffaws good naturedly. [sblock=Draconic] "Baby White Dragon <Ha!> is very generous. I know how fond of shinies they can be."[/sblock]

Aussir playing with something hanging from someones clothing, speakes out."Swamp rat good. Aussir liked rat here but a little wet. Aussir likes better when frozen. If can't have then short time in fire to make brown. Maybe some good smelling leaves. stuff mushroom in mouth..." Aussir starts to mumble to him self different ways to prepare rat.

"Swamp rat is much better than nothing at all I must say. Can't allow as I've every had one frozen, but stuffed with mushrooms and roasted actually sounds appetizing."

Theroc

First Post
Coravin observed quietly himself for the most part, accepting Lionel's handshake, introducing himself as well.

"Coravin Moonshadow... As I have not heard your name, any prestige I may have held back in my home plane would be irrelevant. Suffice it to say, the lesser denizens of the Planes serve my beck and call, defending me and those I ally with against anything that stands against us. It is good to see another Protector among us. The more to keep the denizens of the chambers from those of a less... physical mien, the better..."

Rathan

First Post
Terrance looks down on Assuir and shakes his head softly fluently understanding his native tongue.....

[sblock=Draconic]Assuir should not be so power-minded... Assuir should take everyone here and use them to his advantage... make friends little dragon.. not enemies....[/sblock]

Terrance looks back up to Lionel and bow's slightly to the man in green leather....

[sblock=Draconic]I see you understand the native tongue of the dragon as well... I am Terrance.. seeker of Knowledge and priest of Boccob....[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Cal sighs. This chattering in a language he doesn't understand is growing tiresome to him; he's going to have to learn it just to know what his classmates are talking about all the time. "Anyway...the arena. Let's see. For our first outing how about: Jamien, Amaya, Aussir and Terrance in one group and Lionel, Keizaan, Coravin, and myself in the other. How's that sound to everyone?" He looks around the group for agreement. "Of course, this isn't a permanent grouping, you know."

Andor

First Post
Lionel shakes hands or smiles greetings all around. He doesn't seem to react to Coravin's admission of summoning but grimaces slightly when he hears Terrence is a priest, however he hides it well. Bluff = 20

"Sounds like ripping good fun. I do wonder what the wait is though. I only wore my camp gear for the tour and would need to fetch my arms from my room before giving it a go in the dome."

Myth and Legend

First Post
Jamien nodded and replied: "Indeed i have been a page since my chldhood, and later on a squire. I have followed my father in battle and when he was chasing outlaws, but much to my dismay he deemed me not hardened enough to accompany him in the current war, hence my comming to this academy."

The Knight was reluctant to admit his father's lack of beleif in his abilities, but what was true was true regardless of weather he liked it or not. "Cal your plan seems good, although master Terrance is the only healer i beleive? If the others do not object, i shall go and seek out the arena master."

Rathan

First Post
[sblock=sense motive check]1d20+4=21[/sblock]

Terrance looks over Lionel's face as he grimace slightly as his own mention of being a priest..... he wondered inwardly why that would make a man make a face such as he just did and shook his head softly as if removing the thought from his head..... he refused to judge his companions so early on.... maybe he just isn't into religion.... perhaps he had a bad experience with a priest in his past.... far be it for Terrance to judge a man just because he made a face about the word priest.... he could just have gas for all he knew.... he smiled as Cal was able to change Terrance's train of thought and nodded..

"Sounds fine to me Cal... as long as Assuir stays away from my feet!

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=Sense Motive Check]1d20+1=20
[/sblock]

Coravin too, noted the face, but said nothing. It was merely something to note, and see whether it was a fluke, or if there was a legitimate issue with Terrance's life choices. Either way, there was no reason to be overly wary of Lionel, after all, he seemed friendly enough.

Rhun

First Post
Amaya sets her hand on Jamien's forearm and smiles. "I think that plan sounds great. Please seek out the arena master and sign us up, Jamien."

Remove ads