Jemals School

Myth and Legend

First Post
Jamien grinned like an idiot and his ears slightly reddened with blush. "Er, well sure! I... uh. I'll go do that!" He then went over and knocked on the door, still smiling. Amaya's eyes were so enchanting he had entirely dismissed the tension around the others.

Andor

First Post
Lionel watches Jamien rush off with evident amusment. "And who are you my dear, who so flusters our good Sir Jamien?"

Arkhandus

First Post
".....Keizaan Malzurak of Baldur's Gate. Well met and all that, I guess," the brawny, dusky-skinned fellow with the red vest and red cloak says awkwardly, addressing the stranger. He offers a brief salute instead of a handshake.

Andor

First Post
"My name is Amaya," says the beautiful, exotic looking woman to Lionel, offering him her hand.

Lionel gently takes her hand in his large one and kisses the back of it. "Charmed." he says with a smile. Then he releases it and raises a knuckle to his eye in an informal return of Keizaan's salute. "Well met."

He drops his hand and gazes thoughtfully on Jamien's retreating back. "I don't suppose there is any sense in rushing off to m'room to fetch my arms until he returns. Like as not the Arena is booked for days what with all the new ones like us eager to test their mettle."

Theroc

First Post
Coravin smiled faintly at Jamien's eagerness to do as Amaya said, and at Lionel's question.

"It appears as if we'll be getting a chance to participate in a short while, so getting your equipment would be advisable..." He turned to Amaya, smirking amusedly. "It seems fairly apparent who has Jamien's eye, no?"

Rathan

First Post
If it was any more apparent I'd trip over it as I surely do everything else clearly visible in front of me... the apprentice priest spoke with a light hearted chuckle to his obvious dexterous flaw.....

"What every one talk about? Aussir not under stand. Jamien has both eye. Does Jamien have nother eye? Is eye missing? Aussir could help find eye." The little kobold coils him self around Amaya's foot as he asks questions.

Remove ads