• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jin Chi loses to Wrath

Berandor

lunatic
Wrath spreads her arms and blocks the turtle.
"Time to end this."

SNEAKY TRICK: Location moved to savanna!

The manta ray annihilates the savanna; waves away the kick of the amphibian!

reiella

Explorer
Great.. a bunch of people trying to imitate idiot Meowth... Perfect... Maybe I shouldn't have retired with the rest of the fighters... This is just sad... Reowth. Prancing Gamera may be funny yes, but prancing on ground that is being destroyed is difficult at best.

Point Wrath

3 Flag Wrath, 2 Flag Jin Chi

Also, no tricks remain, so initiative alternates, starting with Wrath this coming round.

Berandor

lunatic
Wrath shakes her head in confusion. Apparently, she didn't win right now.

The vine punches the vineyard; conceals the chaos of the wyrm and tranquilly parries the drive of the rodent!

EDIT: Siggy sig

Last edited:

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin Chi waves off Wrath's punch with his staff and then whips it back around, aiming a crushing blow to her temple.

<MeowthBot> 1: The dagger assails the temple; waves away the aggression of the lily!

reiella

Explorer
Busy vine? Spread too thin? Reowth, simplicity is better at times. Especially one that appropiately expects your attack.

Point Jin Chi
3 Flag Jin Chi, 3 Flag Wrath

Jin Chi

First Post
Attempting to finish the match once and for all, Jin Chi whips his staff back around from the strike at the front of Wrath's head and then slams it into the back of her skull, diving out of the way of her counter-attack after he does so.

<MeowthBot> 4: The mantis silences the canyon; dodges the rolling of the fortress! *yen*

reiella

Explorer
Reowth. I suppose it does end now. Meowth have to think. A mantis silencing canyon and avoid the catapult shots from a fortress... Good. A kama slicing a ricefield Good. Reowth just like silent ki more than rolling fortress.

Point, Yen, and match Wrath.

I do believe Wrath now has the option of progressing to the Dark path? Anycase.

Jin Chi, you are now Green Belt 1 with an 8-8 record, and have netted 2 yen for yourself. There is no other real change, but your dojo got some publicity at least for competing.

reiella

Explorer
Reowth okie. I am unsure on the conversion path rules as well... they aren't posted in the new ruleset but okie here goes. Meowth believe you are now Dark Warrior 1. Your sig style will remain the same (Panther) along with your tricks. For the second tier in Dark path, you gain Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, and you retain your signature style and sneaky trick. For the third tier in Dark path, you gain Master of Shadows, Poison Blade, along with your Dirty Trick as mentioned above. Team Rocket also retains one win from your short interim with them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads