Joachim's Red Hand of Doom Story Hour (Updated 06/01!)

war wizard

First Post
Joachim said:
Damn, man...we miss you around the table. When you coming back?

Thanks a lot, the good doctor has assured me the table is always open; I just don't seem to have the itch for it right now.

But I do peruse the story hour. Buy the way when are we getting an update?

Besides that there have probably been since I stopped playing there have been what
Eight – nine thousand more variant rulebooks released? I mean surely by now there is a Prestige class for mentally retarded kobolds that suffer from hemophilia and halitosis, that allows them to use constitution in lieu of wisdom in order to spontaneously cast devine spells, provided of course they have an ancestral relic from a psionicist half celestial great-great-grand parent that was killed in a freak bowling accident. :lol: ;)

Last edited:

JollyDoc

Explorer
war wizard said:
Thanks a lot, the good doctor has assured me the table is always open; I just don't seem to have the itch for it right now.

But I do peruse the story hour. Buy the way when are we getting an update?

Besides that there have probably been since I stopped playing there have been what
Eight – nine thousand more variant rulebooks released? I mean surely by now there is a Prestige class for mentally retarded kobolds that suffer from hemophilia and halitosis, that allows them to use constitution in lieu of wisdom in order to spontaneously cast devine spells, provided of course they have an ancestral relic from a psionicist half celestial great-great-grand parent that was killed in a freak bowling accident.

I thought Gfunk was keeping his new character for Savage Tide a secret!!

JollyDoc

Explorer
Wellby said:
Did this ever get finished? When we last saw, the troupe was off to battle the Ghostlord in part 3....

We defeated/stole from the Ghostlord. IIRC, we made it as far as the defense of the town, and then Savage Tide started and, well, we never looked back. Now with 4.0 looming, I doubt we'll get back to Redhand...

Remove ads