Jokes overheard in Ye Olde Fantasy Tavern

Wicht

Hero
Two elves walk into a bar. The halfling was short enough he didn't even have to duck.

Did you hear about the thief who took as his motto, "A dwarf and his gold are soon parted." His friends called him Stumpy.

Dwarfish is a fascinating language, 63 different words for "dirt," 37 words for "steel," 125 words for "gold." Unfortunately, dwarven scholars are still trying to figure out the word for "bath."

A dwarf walks into a bar. It had been set rather low.

What's eighteen inches in diameter and covered with pepperoni, cheese, and tomato sauce? A halfling after lunch.

You know what you call a halfling that doesn't like food? A work of fiction.

Which reminds me, what do you get when a werewolf bites a halfling? A really angry lap-dog.

Halflings really love their nicknames. They give them to one another all the time. They scarcely use proper names, but their nicknames do have a certain culinary inclination. Take for instance the two halfling brothers that took to crime. The first one had an unfortunate tendency to get stuck in windows, chimneys and really small doors. His friends naturally called him Jam. And then there was his brother. He made a career of robbing dragons. His friends called him Toast.

Say, what do you call ten goblins buried up to their necks in sand? Not enough sand.

A dwarf, an elf and a halfling are walking through the jungle when they espy an elephant. "Lo," marveled the dwarf, "What a mighty steed to ride into battle." The elf too was filled with amazement, "Verily," quoth he, "I am inspired to write an ode to yonder majestic beast!" The halfling shouted, "Lunch!"

So, how many elves does it take to do the dishes? Twelve. One to wash, one to dry and ten to compose a ballad about the endeavor.

Wicht

Hero
Wow, tough crowd...

Say, what do you call a deaf orc? Anything you want. He can't hear you.

What do you call a goblin after you have stabbed him, choked him and tossed him off a cliff? A good start.

What do you get if you cross a gnoll with a werewolf? Fleas.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
3 vampires agreed to meet to decide once and for all who is the best vampire. They decided that the best way was to see who can suck blood faster. The first flew off and came back 10 min later pointing at a house close by. "Do you guys see that house?"
"Yes"
"I flew there and sucked dry every single member of that family’s blood and flew back in just 10 minutes."
Feeling a little unhappy about what they had heard, the next flew off and came back 5 minutes later. Pointing at a village quite a distance away he asked "Do you guys see the village over there?"
"Yes."
"I used just under 5 minutes, flew to that village and sucked all of the villagers’ blood and flew back!"
After hearing that, the last vampire flew out straight away, coming back only 10 seconds later all bloody over his face.
The others looked at each other. “By the look of him, we’ve lost.” "What did you do?"
Pointing at a tree not far away from them, the last vampire asks "Do you guys see that tree?"
"Yes."
"Well, I didn’t..."

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Barkeep: "OI! Listen up! This wizard here- Mike, wazzit, yeah? Mike has lost his Familiar. He said it flew in here, and he lost contact with it. Has anyone in here seen Mike's hawk? Mike's hawk, anyone seen it? I'm sorry, nobody's...hey, where'd he go?"

Remove ads