JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

R-Hero

Explorer
Ika_Greybeard said:
Excuse me but I think Mak was the one that came up with the Dimensional Space thing Not Grubber Just wanted to Clarify that point other than that Great Read. Man what does it take to get some credit around Here Grubber this and grubber that :D.

But I do like the way you wrote it works fine just like that.

Yes, but without this tiny nitpick, the line of...

Jollydoc said:
...Mak asked. Grubber nodded. “Of course,” Mak laughed. “What god wouldn’t? Except maybe one who would not allow his clergy to fly.” Grubber ignored the jibe,..

...wouldn't work very well, would it.

(Who doesn't enjoy a jab at Grubbers expense?? ;) I know Hawk does!!)

Joachim

First Post
Sorry...college football season is back, and now that I am married I am only to have one obsession at any given time. If Auburn starts to suck, then you might hear more from me.

Until then, War Eagle.

war wizard

First Post
Joachim said:
Sorry...college football season is back, and now that I am married I am only to have one obsession at any given time. If Auburn starts to suck, then you might hear more from me.

Until then, War Eagle.

We'll Auburn just lost by 17 to a team that only beat Alabama by one point in OT. So quit Kveching and get to updating....

gfunk

First Post
Monday Afternoon Update

1. The children are all tucked snug in their Magnificient Mansions so the League decides to BRING IT ON** to Kyuss!!

2. We launch a frontal assault on the Ziggurat and we quicky mow down many of Kyuss' weaker minions. Lashonna is on the run and things are looking great until . . . well . . . a Blessed Angel manages to pull off a brilliant flanking move. At this point, words utterly fail me. So I will instead quote from the brilliant poem "Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carroll:

"One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back."

3. Of course we are all high level, right? So unlike low levels where we have to wait days or weeks to scrap enough $$$ for a raise dead spell, coming back from the dead is just six seconds away. Well, as it turns out, six seconds was a little too long and League member #1 becomes a Favored Spawn of Kyuss.

4. The battle plan shifts abruptly at this point -- stop the Favored Spawn before he kills us all! Things would not be dramatic however, without League members #2 and #3 also being intelligence-drained to nothingness and also rising as Favored Spawns.

5. A TPK was looming while the two final non-Spawn members fought against their former comrades . . . all the while becoming more and more stupid with each passing Brood Fiend slam.

BEST AGE OF WORMS UPDATE. EVER.

**KYUSS: OH!!! IT'S ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT!!!

Last edited:

Remove ads