JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

R-Hero

Explorer
Oh settle down, all of you!! It ain't over till the fat worm sings... :]

One would think that there are some of you in reader land who want the Age of Worms to come about!?!

(In my mind, I keep hearing the Green Goblin's speech from the first Spiderman movie.
The exact line eludes me but its about people loving a hero, but loving to see a hero fail even more.)

I can say no more...at least untill the next update. So to any who want the League to go down in a blaze of glory, Choke On A Biggun' :p

R-Hero said:
Oh settle down, all of you!! It ain't over till the fat worm sings... :]

One would think that there are some of you in reader land who want the Age of Worms to come about!?!

I can say no more...at least untill the next update. So to any who want the League to go down in a blaze of glory, Choke On A Biggun' :p
C'mon, two remaining league members against the rest of their brethen and Kyuss' forces...not much hope left, is there?!?

But, R-Hero, if they go down, we are expecting nothing less than a blaze of glory! :cool:

Supar

First Post
Ika_Greybeard said:
:D Would you worship a god that would not allow you to fly!!!! I think that is why he is the only cleric of Grumbar atleast we have not ran into any others in our travels from across the realms. :lol:

He got one Bonus Feat for not Flying (Even though we had to Adjust everything we did to get him around so it really did not effect him but us) We got nothing :confused:

It has actually been entertaining at the table the player takes alot of Ribbing and Taunts from the rest of us.

Yes i will admit that with out my group Grubber would not be possible. But HAVE I NOT BEEN USEFULL?!?! Just Because i cant cast 7 miracles a day. All i hear out of ika at the table *whine* My DC is to low my i can't bust SR *whine* Helm may give you wings but he sure hasn't given you divine spell power :p

Neverwinter Knight said:
CHOSEN OF GRUMBAR TEMPLATE

Divine Enhancements: Weight +200 kg (keeps you rooted in the earth)

Earthfire: as the archmage ability arcane fire, except with a range of 100 feet, and damage of 1d6/spell level used plus 1d6 per epic level against any type of fire or fire creatures.

Spell-like Abilities (each 1/day unless noted): speak with earth (at will), resist airy taunts (saves vs. flying jokes +10) (3/day), earth blade (shovel of force), earthern path (ability to move over any soil)

JD i like this :p gimme! Can i also add my widom mod to saves vs flying jokes. There is a sorta chosen of grumbar prestige class in pantheons of faerun but i never took the knowledge nature for it.
The Grubster has been a kick to play although the constant grumbar jabs have to be lived with How can you not love time stop and contingency(Time Stop again!!!!) and Arcane sight and see invis permanent(compliments of miracle and permancy domain spell)

I will post Grubbers stats some time i am not straight cleric btw only 19 lvls :p

JollyDoc

Explorer
Hey man, Kyuss made Grubber the ultimate offer. Become a worshipper of Kyuss, and he promised to make Grumbar his righ-hand man! Think of it! Only two religions left in the world...Kyuss and Grumbar! In fact, Grumbar would be given the worm portfolio, since worms live in the earth! Then Kyuss would ban any mortal from ever flying again, AND...no sailing either! Oh...and no swimming!! The Worm God and the Earth God...what a team!! Grubber would be the high priest of the New World Order!!! Mwaaahahahahahah!!! :]

Solarious

Explorer
Oh, Jolly. Let the Age of Worms happen before you start making elaborate plans, will you? Then we can discuss any plans of unimaginable cruelity you can to inflict, just like you did with Adimarchus. :]

Supar

First Post
JollyDoc said:
Hey man, Kyuss made Grubber the ultimate offer. Become a worshipper of Kyuss, and he promised to make Grumbar his righ-hand man! Think of it! Only two religions left in the world...Kyuss and Grumbar! In fact, Grumbar would be given the worm portfolio, since worms live in the earth! Then Kyuss would ban any mortal from ever flying again, AND...no sailing either! Oh...and no swimming!! The Worm God and the Earth God...what a team!! Grubber would be the high priest of the New World Order!!! Mwaaahahahahahah!!! :]

well then JD i will just have to wait till we make it to kyuss before i start casting destruction and implosion on my team one good chain dispell ought to make my party a little softer :p but ultimately nah Grumbar hates change and i do think undead worm ridden corpses would be a major change.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Grubber: Guardian of the Status Quo!

I think JollyDoc has waited this long to post the momentous update where the League gets its ass kicked just to torment us further. :)

Remove ads