JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

Your group wouldn't be the powergamers you are, if you hadn't already experimented with character builds for Savage Tide. Any spoilers or thoughts as to what we can expect there?

PS: Some say, the world will end in fire. Some say, in worms... :]

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Will you use a theme again? Like transformers, or Avengers, brotherhood of evil mutants, carebears, Power Rangers, Justice League, Muppets, or Teen Titans?

I'm sure it will be fun to read about, no matter what you guys come up with. There will be a story hour about it right. :uhoh:

GW

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
Graywolf-ELM said:
Will you use a theme again? Like transformers, or Avengers, brotherhood of evil mutants, carebears, Power Rangers, Justice League, Muppets, or Teen Titans?

I'm sure it will be fun to read about, no matter what you guys come up with. There will be a story hour about it right. :uhoh:

GW

I think this one is going to be BYOC(Bring your on character) I am making a martial(tank) Class atleast starting out.

Supar

First Post
although having Joachim make chars worked out for me :p i have a rogue in mind for savage tides. I am skeptical as to his life span though so i will pull an ika and have 3 more chars ready.

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:
;)

Can't help to be prepared! Who'll play the warlock?

No one I think. I could not play a warlock now anyway with Havoc so fresh in the mind it would just be a clone to Joachims character. I am going to Atempt to use the book of nine swords and see where that goes. If not I have a couple of backups in mind.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Graywolf-ELM said:

GW
Muppets would be awesome. Gnome chaos mage with a chicken familiar, bullywug bard, half-orc monk, some sort of feral beastman barbarian...

Demiurge out.

Tearlach

First Post
demiurge1138 said:
Muppets would be awesome. Gnome chaos mage with a chicken familiar, bullywug bard, half-orc monk, some sort of feral beastman barbarian...

Demiurge out.

Or Sesame Street <_<...that yellow feathered Kenku

Remove ads