• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

Joachim

First Post
We have all been working up characters, and have decided that we are going to try a new tact with the PC's: All neutral alignments. The Pros for doing this is that the party, while not evil, has a moral ambiguity to it. The Cons, of course, are that we won't have our access to BoED cheese that has been so prevalent in the Age of Worms campaign.

I will be playing a Beguiler who dabbles a little too deeply into the magic of Shadow. As has been said before, when you look into the Abyss sometimes the Abyss will look back.

Last edited:

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Joachim said:
We have all been working up characters, and have decided that we are going to try a new tact with the PC's: All neutral alignments.
Considering how well WotC's release schedule has followed JollyDoc's story hour in the past, I would not be surprised to see the release of the Book of Perfect Balance soon after you guys start. ;)

Nice touch, Joachim. It'll be nice to see how having fewer (or no) morals will affect your tactics! I am looking forward to a more Faust-like way of thinking (making deals with demons, etc.). :]

Hammerhead

Explorer
Bah, the bar was set pretty low with that group. His one trick was just casting 3.0 Harm...it's not really powergaming to exploit one broken thing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads