• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Shackled City

Nightingale 7

First Post
Very nice work there,Joachim.It seems there's a lot of writer's blood running in that D&D group.

I am a little sad to hear that Gfunk will stop playing.It has been a long time since I last found a fellow sorcerer enthusiast,and his characters are a font of ideas to draw from.I wish you find the time to play,even bi-weekly.A little D&D is better than no D&D at all.

Having read the adventure,I'm dying to see how the whole trials thing will work out.Hey Jollydoc,won't it be cool if in the LAST test Caine does you-know-what? ;)
Sorry for the semi-spoiler people.

gfunk

First Post
Nightingale 7 said:
Having read the adventure,I'm dying to see how the whole trials thing will work out.Hey Jollydoc,won't it be cool if in the LAST test Caine does you-know-what? ;)
Well, we already passed the first two tests (Charity?, and Resolve). We know the last test is Sacrifice. Caine is ready to jump into the fire for this one!!

Lela

First Post
Evil hinting and teasings must stops. I wants the update, I needs the update.

No, you don't!

Yes, it does!

Shut up!

GO AWAY!!

*Looks right*

*Looks left*

I say goes it he goes! I gets my update, I needs my update.

Nightingale 7 said:
Oh,that's just great!Please Jollydoc,I want full in-game and behind-the-scenes reactions from the players when you-know-what-happens! :]
I'd rather say if it happens. The way I see it, there are plenty of things that can go wrong, and I think it would never have happened in my old group.

So what about providing Lela with a precioussssssss update? ;)

gfunk

First Post
Here's my update:

2 fatalaties and 1 take-down during the last session. Man, who would've though the test of sacrifice would require so much . . . . SACRIFICE?

Joachim

First Post
Lela said:
Ah, a near TPK then. Always fun.

You tell me how this sounds:

1) DR 15/- (effectively).
2) Ability to cast death spells (DC 17+spell level).
3) AC 28.
4) 100% concealment.
5) Fast healing 18.
6) Any creature close enough to melee it takes 2d4 negative levels per attack.
7) Immune to crits, enchantments, and death spells.
8) And the party is out of spells when we get there.

Does that sound like a TPK to you?

Remove ads