• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

June In Character Event

Bhryn

First Post
As a note on that, the ISRPcon should be interesting ^_^ I have a whole bunch of ideas for that...

Just... this one event for June isn't making my brain make ideas!

*giggles* I'd suggest a drinking contest, but you'd only end up with very drunk characters...

...and if Thala got drunk, bad idea... X3

Babylon Logos

First Post
Just because. Mostly for entertainment value. ANd because I've been watching The Oblongs way too much of late. A Halfling Throwing Contest. Basically, you charm some Halflings and Gnomes. Shave them bald, put them in skintight outfits (aerodynamics is a plus), get soem big burly manly men named Betty. And have them one-hand heave the Halflings for distance. Balling up the poor thing isn't allowed outside of Halfling Shotput.

You know, on further thought. The Big Burly, Manly men named Betty. Need to be wearing forest green tights and tunics, and be singing 'We're Men' from RObin Hood Men in Tights.

Last edited:

Jeajea

First Post
Babylon Logos said:
Just because. Mostly for entertainment value. ANd because I've been watching The Oblongs way too much of late. A Halfling Throwing Contest. Basically, you charm some Halflings and Gnomes. Shave them bald, put them in skintight outfits (aerodynamics is a plus), get soem big burly manly men named Betty. And have them one-hand heave the Halflings for distance. Balling up the poor thing isn't allowed outside of Halfling Shotput.

You know, on further thought. The Big Burly, Manly men named Betty. Need to be wearing forest green tights and tunics, and be singing 'We're Men' from RObin Hood Men in Tights.

lol

My contribution to this round of ideas? A Riddle Contest ;)

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Jeajea said:
lol

My contribution to this round of ideas? A Riddle Contest ;)

As soon as I saw your name come up I had exactly the same idea....ACK! I've been around too long!

I'll put in a vote for a dart or knife throwing contest. They're always amusing and not hard to judge. Oh...and for a way out there kinda idea...host a flower arranging contest, where everyone sends in their 'arrangement' a day before and then they're all put on display. An easy easy way of decorating the place :)!

Other than that, for now, I'm all out of lame ideas!

Bhryn

First Post
I like the idea of Halfling throwing. But I'm sadistic...

I think they should have an X-Factorstyle show. Where you have to show off your talents... and have a panel with acidic comebacks as awesome as Simon Cowell, Sharon Osbourne and the likes...

...imagine some of the talents... o_O

"Bear trap juggling"
"Arrow catching"
"Fire burping"

and worst of all:

"Singing."

*screams in horror!*

Babylon Logos

First Post
Bhryn said:
I like the idea of Halfling throwing. But I'm sadistic...

I think they should have an X-Factorstyle show. Where you have to show off your talents... and have a panel with acidic comebacks as awesome as Simon Cowell, Sharon Osbourne and the likes...

...imagine some of the talents... o_O

"Bear trap juggling"
"Arrow catching"
"Fire burping"

and worst of all:

"Singing."

*screams in horror!*

We all know BeeGee would win the singing contest . . . Hands down. But you forgot one important event for X-Factorness.

Out eating a bear in the gorging upon Pickled Beets.

Jeajea

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
As soon as I saw your name come up I had exactly the same idea....ACK! I've been around too long!

I'll put in a vote for a dart or knife throwing contest. They're always amusing and not hard to judge. Oh...and for a way out there kinda idea...host a flower arranging contest, where everyone sends in their 'arrangement' a day before and then they're all put on display. An easy easy way of decorating the place :)!

Other than that, for now, I'm all out of lame ideas!

What, people actually remember that? Nice!

Seriously though - assuming Jea's around, I would love to run such a thing. I still have my set of riddles somewhere... could be a laugh, no?

Trinate

First Post
June Event

I think maybe there should be a swimming race, for morning, to wake everyone's characters up! Then around afternoon a series of different 'ability fights', where all the swordsmen/women come out and fight, and then mages do, and then archery and things of the such. It'll really let people show off talent. Then prehaps riddles...(as someone suggested above ). Afterwords a cooking fest? Any characters that think they're great cooks can go and show of their gorme cooking skills. Judges pick the best. Then at night it could be a story round-off. Where one person starts a story, and then it goes around and everyone keeps adding on, until it gets to the last person, and they finish it.

Me and my stupid ideas! :D

Trin

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads