[June] What are you reading?

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Before They Are Hanged (The First Law: Book Two) by Joe Abercrombie.

Really enjoying the series so far.
I recently finished this author's "Best Served Cold." It was all-inclusive (not part of a trilogy), set in the same world with a couple of the same characters, but had better pacing, IMHO.

Today I finished the third book of The Long Price Quartet--An Autumn War, by Daniel Abraham. Fantasy China with a unique take on "demons." Very good and I highly recommend it. The fourth book in the series is due out in a month in hardcover.

coyote6

Adventurer
I read Mean Streets, a collection of four novellas by "urban fantasy" authors, set in their various series -- Jim Butcher, Simon Green, Kat Richardson, and an author whose name I forget -- writes about a seraphim turned private eye, I guess.

Now I'm reading Consider Phlebas, by Iain M. Banks.

Wombat

First Post
Having just re-read the Effinger Budayeen series, I am now busily working through a horde of books by Charles de Lint and a variety of history texts...

EricNoah

Adventurer
Anathem by Neal Stephenson is on the front burner, Chasm City by Alistair Reynolds is on the back burner.

Listening to Dune Messiah, with The Mote in God's Eye on deck.

Finished reading Anathem - tough to get going, but well worth the effort to complete. Moving on to The Passage by Justin Cronin.

Now listening to Under Heaven by Guy Gavriel Kay. A bit slow moving so far.

Remove ads