• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kalanyr defeats Kenji! in 13 rounds! And 6 hours straight real time!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The dagger bashes the ricefield and cruelly thrusts the earth; leaps over the edge of the scythe!

Kalanyr strikes out with a dagger like he was cutting a ricefield before thrusting the dagger towards his opponents heart in a most cruel fashion.

Thaiger

First Post
There is a long silence that stretches out across the Springs. Odin, God of Battles, sits upon his stead Splinir as the last blow is delt. The divine being doesn't move or speak for a long time. The air grows cold, and you almost expect to start seeing flurries. Two ravens fly down out of the heavens and lands on his shoulders and begin speaking into his ears. After awhile he nods and the ravens fly back into the sky. He finnally speaks.

"Kalanyr. Kenji. This has been an epic battle of which will be spoken of for a long time in the Halls of Vahalla. You both have shown extrordinary fighting prowess. Especially you Kenji for holding your own against a stronger opponet. Alas, all things must come to an end and a battle can have only one victor."

He holds the spear straight out before him, directly between the two fighters. Then, without a word, he moves the spear to point at Kalanyr. The last Valkayri moves to Kalanyr's side and raises her shield.

Round Thirteen
Point Kalanyr, Match Kalanyr

"Kalanyr, you are no longer Fallen from Grace and are once again a Warrior of Light 0 with a record of 5-1. Also, for fighting in the Wunan Free Forum Tournement, you are rewarded two yen."

"Kenji, you have lost and are now Yellow Belt Disgraced 3 with a record of 1-6. Make sure you let your sensei know. You are one loss away from death or being a white belt again. However, one win will wipe away all your disgrace so there is still hope. If you should die though, know this, you have fought bravely and if you desire it, I will send down a Valkayri to bring your soul to Vahalla where you will fight all day and feast all night until the coming of Ragnorak."

"On the plus side Kenji, you did win one yen during the course of the battle."

With that, the God spins Splinir around and gallops into the sky follow by his Shield Bearers.

OOC:

Whew! that was exustaing. Great fight guys.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr bows deeply to Kenji spreading his wings "You are a most excellent warrior, I will watch your path with interest"

z_mystic

First Post
Kenji bows to Odin and his opponet, Kalanyr.

"What an amazing match. I did not think I could come back like that. I am sad to see that I lost, but it was against a great opponet, so it was worth the while. I hope to be able to fight you again someday. Of course, at the start I said I could bring it, just not finish it. Seems to hold true here also."

With that Kenji goes along on his travels, able to go another day.

Remove ads