Kalanyr gives Nightmare nightmares!

Rathan

First Post
Sollir,

I did not retract a DQ judgement in the post above.....I issued a warning to kal stating the he would need to post within one hour from 12:06am....

he did post within that hour....so I let the match continue..... also....sollir..you have to take into account that the boards were down yesterday morning/afternoon..... he tried to post then and failed to do so beacuse of the boards being down..... which is unfair to him.....

anywho..... he did post within the one hour ultamadum you and I gave to him so the match goes on....... that is my ruling..... if you do not agree with it.... you will need to talk to wicht or another master judge to contest my ruling......

also...please sollir....no hard feelings..I'm just doing my job as judge of this match.......

Yours Truly,
Rathan

Poison Blade!

[Color=Sky Blue]
The blizzard becomes one with the volcano as it menacingly charges the delta; fends off the energy of the soul!

Nightmare attacks with two strong elements as he charges towards Kalanyr...aiming to cut the cord which connects his soul...[/Color]

Darkwolf

First Post
A blizzard becoming one with the volcano is going to unbecome a blizzard.

Point and Match Kalanyr!

Kal, you are almost to going up a tier. You are now Knight of the Light 5. Congrats!

Nightmare, Kal had you reeling there. You are now Dark Warrior 0, Out of Favor. Be careful in your next fight.

Remove ads