KC Game Day-- What's the happs??

Moe Ronalds

First Post
Hey, fellow Kansas Citians, are we still planning on doing a game day this summer? As of Tuesday my group will be liberated of any sort of duties, so we'll be free to fullfill any roles that a bunch of teenagers with no transportation, ability or occupation can.

I remember vaguely something about there being contact issues, something about getting a place to play and whatnot.

In any case, I'm really keen on reviving this idea- let's see what we can make materialize here, gents!

der_kluge

Adventurer
Hey Moe. It's just me, dropping the ball.

My friend had talked to Joe at 31st Century Games about using that space. I just need a chance to go by and talk to him, and reserve it for some Saturday. Problem is, the guy doesn't work weekends, and for me to go by there on some weekday is difficult. So, as soon as I manage to go by and talk to him (it doesn't have to be me, I suppose), but I felt like it would be politically correct to set up an official time, let him know of our intentions, and allow him a chance to advertise it to his own desires as well.

Thanks for asking. We'll make it happen.

Spike

First Post
die_kluge said:
Hey Moe. It's just me, dropping the ball.

My friend had talked to Joe at 31st Century Games about using that space. I just need a chance to go by and talk to him, and reserve it for some Saturday. Problem is, the guy doesn't work weekends, and for me to go by there on some weekday is difficult. So, as soon as I manage to go by and talk to him (it doesn't have to be me, I suppose), but I felt like it would be politically correct to set up an official time, let him know of our intentions, and allow him a chance to advertise it to his own desires as well.

Thanks for asking. We'll make it happen.

Hmmm... If weekdays are difficult for you, I might be able to see about one of the people in our group going on your behalf. It depends on where 31st century is in relation to houses and whatnot, but if you want to give me the information (where 31st is, who to talk to, what to ask them, etc...) I can see if I or one of the people in my regular gaming group can make it up there.

Edit: This is Moe, by the way. Sleep overs are oh so entertaining until you forget who's account you're on.

Last edited:

Remove ads