Keep on Shadowfell pre gen PC's

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
My main concern with only including the 5 pregens is how to handle stuff if one PC dies. I'd prefer not to introduce clones.

vagabundo

Adventurer
Campbell said:
My main concern with only including the 5 pregens is how to handle stuff if one PC dies. I'd prefer not to introduce clones.

Maybe they should have a web enhancement with a couple more pre-gens.

I've already been asked if they can change the pre-gens name. (I said no: just to be evil.) I know they will not be happy with the race/class combos no matter what they are.

For some reason the lot of them are playing dwarves at the moment with a token gnome and halfling thrown in. Band of the crippled fist.

Sitara

Explorer
Well since they can be leveled upto 3; I htink all powers and feats will be ones that can be selected at any of those levels.

ZombieRoboNinja

First Post
Kwalish Kid said:
If people want more PCs, I'm guessing that they can find first level stats in the miniatures stat cards. Or at least second level stats that they can easily change to first level.

Or they can use the 1st-level pregens from the con this weekend, because people are allowed to take their character sheets home! ;-)

Insight

Adventurer
Keep in mind that D&DXP is next weekend, during which lots of 1st level 4E characters will be handed out. Those of us going to the event will be posting what we receive in terms of characters. I can't imagine someone perusing these boards will have a problem coming up with alternates for H1.

Meric Wolf

First Post
Hello! I know it's been 15 years since the last post here but I'm just trying to find that Tiefling Warlord pre-generated character I've heard of. It's not in the H1 quick start rules pdf or physical copy I have and I can't find it anywhere. I just think it would be neat if I could propose it to my first time players that's all. So if you happen to find the time and the keys to your DoLorean for a measly pdf that would be awesome!!

masshysteria

Explorer
Here it is. They eventually added some Eberron classes. I think there was an Eberron conversion in one of the early Dungeon or Dragon magazines.

Attachments

• Tiefling Warlord.pdf
    279.9 KB · Views: 39
  • LongtoothShifterCleric.pdf
    133.3 KB · Views: 59
  • WarforgedPaladin.pdf
    133.3 KB · Views: 38

Remove ads