• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Keeping the blade [OOC]

lonesoldier

First Post
Circles of sound are fine, of course.

Everything/one looks good so far. Whenever anyone is ready for a through examination of their sheet, just ask.

Also, I don't know if it's in my profile somewhere, but my email adress is rwijub@gmail.com, feel free to email me. (I'll probably respond faster to an email than a post here.)

Shayuri

First Post
You've a good point. I'll downgrade the Ring of Protection to +1, and get a wand of CLW and a wand of Knock.

Hmm. I wonder if I can scrounge up enough to get a wand of CMW...

I'll tinker with the equipment.

If Elana takes the Wand of Knock, I can buy a wand of CMW! That works well, since Sigil rarely needs to open doors to get through them...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
If everyone agrees on the circles of sound, Vin'll drop the amulet of health, pick up the circle and a ring of deflection +1.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
stonegod said:
Continuous message between every member in forged set (you whisper into ring to share the message).

Oh, haha! That's simpler than what I was expecting. :D I did buy one of those too.

stonegod

Okay, I have finalized Vin, doing the swap I outlined above. Just waiting for wmaster's answer to picking up a ring and perhapse a wand of knock, and I think we're set (correct me if I am wrong).

stonegod

wmasters said:
The ring looks good, but I'm not totally set yet. Still have about 30k to spend...
So you might be able to afford the wand of knock, allowing Sigil to get the Wand of Cure Moderate.

Or you could try to save for 'Spell that Wins the Game.' ;)

Shayuri

First Post
Okay! I dropped my ring of protection from +2 to +1. I used the 6000gp to buy a Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds for 4500, a Wand of Blessed Aim for 750 (it basically gives all allies within 50' +2 morale to hit with ranged weapons for 1 minute), and a Wand of Faerie Fire (Sigil can see the invisible at all times...this lets her point them out for everyone else :)).

Sound good?

Remove ads