• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Keifer only 24 regular returning

Sarigar

First Post
E!Online reporting Keifer Sutherland is the only regular cast member returning for the new season of 24 .
I will expect some of the others to pop in from time to time.
Reiko Aylesworth will relieve the recently fired cast members on CSI .

Sarigar

First Post
While overall I don't like the move, you have to wonder what they have planned that they would can everyone as regulars except Keifer.

Green Knight

First Post
I've missed this entire season, unfortunately, due to my moving being right smack in the middle of the first half of the season, but WHY is the entire cast being taken out? Anyone know?

Dark Jezter

First Post
Green Knight said:
I've missed this entire season, unfortunately, due to my moving being right smack in the middle of the first half of the season, but WHY is the entire cast being taken out? Anyone know?
Well, Tony's going to jail for treason (last season he caved into the demands of a terrorist who was holding his wife hostage), and Palmer decided not to run for re-election. That takes care of those two characters.

ohGr

First Post
While still running around in LA, Jack is supposedly no longer with CTU; which is as good an explanation as any as to why the other cast members will be relegated to cameo appearences.

Remove ads