D&D 5E Keith Baker: Exploring Eberron

Eberron creator Keith Baker has been busy recently! He has unveiled the cover to his new book, to be released in July on DMs Guild in PDF and Print on Demand hardcover. It will dive into parts of Eberron that have received little attention in prior books, including the undersea civilizations and the planes.

1574272975183.png

Keith sent Sly Flourish a PDF copy of the book, which Sly flipped through

Also, check out the KB Presents Twitter for past previews

Last edited:

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Definitely a daelkyr symbiont. I don't recall any in Rising fitting that description, so it might be something from Exploring Eberron.

I saw that as just another tentacle eyestalk of the creatures they were fighting, not as coming from the dwarf.

Weiley31

Legend
Kalashtar for sure. As for the class, that's much harder to pin down: Medium Armor for as implied by the metal pauldron and leather pants, but I don't know of any current power or ability that can summon two weapons at the same time.

Now my question is: What is that eyeball growing out of that dwarf caster's back?

I had a feeling Kalashtar. The symbiote is something with the dwarves now in 5E Eberron from what I recall.

Last edited:

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
The sight of that dwarf with a Daelkyr claw wrestling a Tsucora Quori has me imagining them trading insults.

Quori: “abomination!”
Dwarf: “ugly freak!”
Warforged: “WHAT?”
Dwarf & Quori: “not you!”

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I had a feeling Kalashtar. The symbiote is something with the dwarves now in 5E Eberron from what I recall.

Yup, to make Eberron Dwarves more distinct, they've amped up the Daelkyr presence beneath the Mron Holds, and the Dwarves are actively fighting them and some are looting the bad juju magic items.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases