D&D 5E Keith Baker: Exploring Eberron

Eberron creator Keith Baker has been busy recently! He has unveiled the cover to his new book, to be released in July on DMs Guild in PDF and Print on Demand hardcover. It will dive into parts of Eberron that have received little attention in prior books, including the undersea civilizations and the planes.

Eberron creator Keith Baker has been busy recently! He has unveiled the cover to his new book, to be released in July on DMs Guild in PDF and Print on Demand hardcover. It will dive into parts of Eberron that have received little attention in prior books, including the undersea civilizations and the planes.

1574272975183.png

Keith sent Sly Flourish a PDF copy of the book, which Sly flipped through

Also, check out the KB Presents Twitter for past previews

Bolares

Hero
So, about the OBS thing... Keith has another podcast, not Eberron related, called "The Download". In ther he has been making brief comments on the progress of the book. He said he expects to have it ready for PoD by the end of the month. All the writing is done, but the layout has to suffer some changes to work with print on demand.

ChaosOS

Legend
Listened to that new episode I think that information is a few weeks old due to the delay between recording and publishing. Laura, the editor, has communicated all that wrangling has been wrapped up now and it's in OBS' hands.

ChaosOS

Legend

No date, but officially announcing that it's coming next month in July

EDIT: I find this passage amusing

The Editor said:
Once Exploring Eberron was completed, my jaw dropped at the final word count. I was dying to know how this compared to the recent Wizards of the Coast hardcover, Eberron: Rising from the Last War (which had not one editor, but five!). So I spent longer than I’m willing to admit copying and pasting every single section from D&D Beyond to Word so I could run a count… Though Exploring Eberron’s page count is lower, it’s over 10,000 words longer!

Remove ads

Remove ads