Kenji beats Gray to lucky thirteen losses!

graydoom

First Post
Wishing for an opponent other than the plush one, Gray goes looking for a fighter brave enough to meet his challenge.

Open Challenge, even though I find your neighbor to be ape-like, your dojo to be rotted, and your zen to be brazen.

Gray of the Cherry Blossum Caves
Gold Sash 5
Signature Style (Cherry Blossum), Signature Location (Caves), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser
Yen Ring (Fist of Fury, Poison Blade)
27 Yen
12-12

ooc: Some conditions. First, no killing. Second, no style matches, normal matches longer than 3 flags, or speed matches longer than six flags. Also, I prefer speed strategy matches of lengths between 4 and 6 flags. Third, no Redeeming Light or Corruption.

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
Kenji would fight you, but he seems to be lost in a forest, and is attempting to work his way out :(

He doesn't want someone else to be the biggest loser around ;) :p

z_mystic

First Post
Kenji stumbles out of the forest he was in and notices Gray standing there, looking like he wants to fight.

"So, I hear you have made it to 12 losses also. Well it seems we are fighting again for who haas the most, but this time for 13 losses..."

Kenji

Warrior of Light/Orange Belt 2
Master of Emotions
1 yen
Sig Style: Raven
Mastery(Raven)
Powers: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Chi Strike
Record 5-12
First to 10 losses.

graydoom

First Post
"It is good to meet you again, Kenji. May this battle be as epic as the one that we fought for ten losses."

"I would prefer a 6 flag speed strategy match, with MeowthBot generated moves."

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Reowth, gives me a chance to get away from idiot meowth, okie. Go kill each other or something, meowth watching his shows.

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the vale east of the Tomb of the Ancient Kings on the day of the spear.

graydoom

First Post
Gray's first hand
[21:32] <Meowthbot> 1: The hammer bows near the well; averts the speed of the stars!
[21:32] <Meowthbot> 2: The ki-rin slays the vale; scatters the gaze of the foul!
[21:32] <Meowthbot> 3: The spider shouts on top of the gate; absorbs the foray of the body!
[21:32] <Meowthbot> 4: The spider impales the tundra; shreds the gaze of the arrow!
[21:32] <Meowthbot> 5: The fang tracks near the caves; absorbs the cut of the four winds!

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
Kenji's hand:
<Meowthbot> 1: The phoenix punches higher than the dungeon; shields against the push of the shadow!
*USED* <Meowthbot> 2: The thunder shreds the palace; fends off the gaze of the sun!
*USED*<Meowthbot> 3: The chopstick easily slaughters the wetlands; averts the roar of the leaf!
<Meowthbot> 4: The mongoose sweeps atop the cemetery; shields the stab of the ki!
<Meowthbot> 5: The tree kicks the ricefield; absorbs the edge of the moon!

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
The thunder shreds the palace; fends off the gaze of the sun!

Kenji begins the match chargin at Gray, trying to shred him.

Remove ads