• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kerall vs. Godric

Zappo

Explorer
OoC: going to bed, see ya tomorrow!

Edit:
I'll probably have to go away this afternoon (four or five hours from this post), and I'll then stay away for no less than 24 hours. Which means that unless we finish the fight within the next four or five hours (unlikely), we'll finish it on Sunday. I hope this is no problem...?

Edit2:
Counterorder. Trip cancelled. Disregard the above. ;)

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Godric
<MeowthBot> 1: The turtle seeks next to the wastelands; defends against the motion of the flame!
<MeowthBot> 2: The vine painfully devours the fountain; shreds the offensive of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 3: The chimera spins over the plain; dodges the stab of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 4: The chimera assails the palace; terrifyingly shields against the quickening of the stone!
<MeowthBot> 5: The claw becomes one with the lake; averts the touch of the air!

Kerall
<MeowthBot> 1: The fan appears underneath the mesa; guards against the push of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 2: The thorn scatters the lake; scatters the quickening of the air!
<MeowthBot> 3: The vine slaughters the village; dodges the roar of the wyrm!
<MeowthBot> 4: The claw nails the valley; lies through the gaze of the void!
<MeowthBot> 5: The toad slides near the mountain; wards off the beauty of the ape!

As Godric eyes the opportunity, he seizes the chance to use his signature style - the style of the very day, and launches a serpentine attack that hopefully will turn out to be a matchwinner.

The vine painfully devours the fountain; shreds the offensive of the lily!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Without a doubt that is one heck of a vine.

4 Flags Godric 2 Flags Kerallll
Match Godric

Godric you rise to Yellow Belt 2, soon you will be able to open you own Dojo.

Kerall, looks like you go back into disgrace again, Yellow Belt D1 but I'm sure you can find away back out.

OoC: Thanks for the fight everybody. It was closer than our last fight, Zappo. ;)

Godric bows to the judge and to his opponent.

"I bested you today, my friend, but I hope there is no hard feelings."

Since Godric's dojo is long disbandoned, he goes to meditate in the mountains for a while.

Godric
Honor Tier 2 / Rank 2 (yellow belt) - 12 fights / 5 wins
(sig.style Vine, dojo style Scorpion, fists of fury)
3 ¥ - no item

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads