• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kerall vs. Godric

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall is ready to resume the climb to green belt...

OoC:
Stipulations: Challenge open to White Belts and Tier 2 warriors. Any type of match is allowed, but a normal match must be made with the safe generator, and a strategy match must be judge-gen.

Last edited:

"I am willing to fight you again, my friend. Perhaps this time I'll be victorious. After all...

I find your sibling to be cowardly, your empire to be a(n) empty torture chamber, and your sash to be misused."

Godric
Honor Tier 2 / Rank 1 (yellow belt) - 11 fights / 4 wins
(sig.style Vine, dojo style Scorpion, fists of fury)
2 ¥ - no item

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kerall's hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The rabbit drops on top of the heavens as it bashes NorthGuard Keep; shields against the gaze of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 2: The fan ravages the fountain; sweeps near the rising of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The phoenix bows with the temple; drifts in the midst of the push of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 4: The northstar cautiously ravages the hells; fends off the push of the sun! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 5: The falcon tracks higher than the savanna; reduces the punch of the invisible blade!

Godric's Hand
MeowthBot> 1: The sad monkey obliterates the garden; parts the drive of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 2: The kama splits the marsh; redirects the stab of the void!
<MeowthBot> 3: The lotus blossom seeks on top of the ruins; grasps the offensive of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 4: The phoenix attacks the castle; waves away the thrust of the lightning! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 5: The snake spins with the canyon; dodges the violence of the dark sunbeam!

Zappo

Explorer
Who begins?
...incidentally, is there a rule stating who begins in a strategy match, or is it left to the judge?

edit: ...and masters, too!

Last edited:

Remove ads