Kerall vs. Kcyldyei

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kcyl's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The turtle sings with the heavens; defends against the chi of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 2: The needle kicks across the coast; defends against the rolling of the ape!
<MeowthBot> 3: The spear tramples the badlands; redirects the touch of the steel!
<MeowthBot> 4: The spear destroys the volcano; shields against the kick of the rosewood!
<MeowthBot> 5: The manticore slides higher than the foothills as it dodges before the Plaza of the Ten Thousand Immortals; absorbs the assailment of the clouds!

Kerall's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The spear seeks close to the hells; redirects the chi of the lightbeam!
<MeowthBot> 2: The dagger bashes the wetlands; avoids the touch of the fortress!
<MeowthBot> 3: The sword crushes the garden; shreds the rolling of the orchid!
<MeowthBot> 4: The west wind severs the marsh; redirects the cut of the dark sunbeam!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fan sings upon the palace; averts the drive of the teardrop!

Zappo

Explorer
The west wind severs the marsh; redirects the cut of the dark sunbeam!
OOC: sorry for the lack of IC, but I'm ill and I'm returning to bed ASAP. :(

Festy_Dog

First Post
The spear destroys the volcano; shields against the kick of the rosewood!

Kcyldyei rises up on one leg then makes a hard penetrating kick with the other leg, like a destructive spear it penetrates defenses and strikes toward flesh.

OOC:- No problem, get well soon, ok? :)

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Kcyldyei, you made the volcano go bang!"

The Aura around Kcildyei intensifies a little.

3 Flags Kerall 2 Flags Kcildyie

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei realizes how close he is to defeat and falls into an intricate yet effective defense.

The manticore slides higher than the foothills as it dodges before the Plaza of the Ten Thousand Immortals; absorbs the assailment of the clouds!

OOC:- I hope your feeling much better when you read this Zappo! :)

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall knows that he only needs one more successful blow - yet the final strike eludes him... seeing that Kcyldyei's move is somehow lacking in offense, he opts for a powerful attack and an aggressive defense, hoping to get through.

The sword crushes the garden; shreds the rolling of the orchid!

OOC: I'm getting well now, I should be OK by tomorrow. I see that the named locations have been added to the move generator. Cool!

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall uses his kama: he quickly stabs Kcyldyei, and then in the same movement he bashes him on the head with the handle, hoping to render him unconscious and win the match.

The dagger bashes the wetlands; avoids the touch of the fortress!

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei grips the wound still bleeding from before. Attacking and defending is too much movement and it keeps it open, his shirt, pants and the cave floor possess an unhealthy coating of blood. His tall riding boots squelch from their sticky content. Footprints from previous rounds are trodden into the blood and dust. He summons the last of his strength into an attack which will hopefully deflect the kama away from him and trip his opponent. All the while his vision is becoming increasingly blurred and he is losing feeling in some places.

[size=huge]The spear tramples the badlands; redirects the touch of the steel![/size]

OOC:- Here comes the final flag! This has been a good match! :D

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Daggers Don't Bash and Spears Don't Trample, Kcyldiye has the more relevant defense and so wins the round and Match."

Kerall, you have fought well but you have been defeated and slide to Yellow Belt, D2 but I am sure you can regain your honour and continue to advance. Record 2-7. This defeat will also effect your Dojo's Standing, let Uziel know of your loss.

Kcyldyei, you have cleansed yourself of Disgrace and are now a Yellow Belt 0. Fight well and continue to advance. Record 3-3

Remove ads