Kerall vs. Kcyldyei

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall is a known man in town. Despite his poor record, he always has a smile and a kind word for everyone. Except the person he's currently fighting, that is. To those who wonder why he seems to care little for victories or losses, he answers: "There was a time when I had to fight and win for the sake of a loved person. Now that that time is past, I'm sorta relaxing myself".

Kerall is now leaning on a wall, arms crossed, with a 'I challenge
you' expression on his face.

OOC:

Stipulations: challenge open to White Belt and Tier 2 warriors, except Gorm Twoface (no point in a rematch immediately) and anyone whom I already fought twice (Darkwolf and Wild Helm).
Winner of insults decides the type and length of the match, but the type is limited to Style and Strategy (Judge-generated moves).

Time: I live at GMT +1, so don't count too much on the fight to be resolved in a single day if you're in the USA. For example, I'm going to bed right now ;)

So... post an insult if you accept! Mine is:

I find your spouse to be unbearable, your world to be haunted, and your school to be lacking.

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
As Kcyldyei is putting away his money pouch (from buying some replacement clothes for the ones Darkwolf shredded), he hears an insult and hurries to where it came from to return one.

Kcyldyei finds Kerall and, after bowing, unleashes an insult back towards him, "I find your niece to be ape-like, your business to be tiny, and your dojo to be valueless."

Yellow Belt D1
Record: 2-3
Sig Style: Scorpion
Yen:1

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
*Wanders In*

"Kerall's insults are by far worse. Kerall may set style & length"

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the caves south of the Dragon's Crater on the morning of the crab.

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall gets ready for the fight...

OOC:The match will be a strategy match, with judge-generated moves. Four flags speed match. Who has to post first?

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kcil's Hand
1: The ki-rin dominates the mesa; guards against the kick of the snow!

2: The fist dominates the lake; harshly shields against the thrust of the steam!

3: The frog falls next to the tundra; dodges the efforts of the rodent!

4: The raven rides within the pond; silences the touch of the air!

5: The thunder slaughters the badlands; protects against the offensive of the rodent!

Kerall's Hand
1: The jaguar impales the knoll; shields the onslaught of the moon!

2: The wrathful monkey penetrates the caves; silences the efforts of the stars!

3: The mantis strikes atop the vineyard; unrelentingly grasps the offensive of the thorn!

4: The spider tracks from the glade and speaks within the volcano; shields against the chi of the soul!

5: The rat obliterates the ruins; dodges the assailment of the spirit!

Kcil goes first

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei goes into a controlled rage. Launching attacks like lightning strikes at his enemy.

Fists of Fury
The thunder slaughters the badlands; protects against the offensive of the rodent!
and
The frog falls next to the tundra; dodges the efforts of the rodent!

Zappo

Explorer
If the skies thunder, I come to silence them. Kerall appeals to his inner wrath and uses the monkey style to penetrate Kcyldyei's defenses. He uses the match's location to his advantage to this end, jumping from a wall to the other, and useing the cave's features to fight better.

The wrathful monkey penetrates the caves; silences the efforts of the stars!

Fist of Fury: The spider tracks from the glade and speaks within the volcano; shields against the chi of the soul!

Remove ads