Kerall vs. Wild Helm

Zappo

Explorer
The recent streak of losses has not harmed Kerall's good mood. He just has to think about the dark days, when he fought against time, to feel his spirit lighten. "Let's go and look for another fight!"

OOC: Open challenge to any White Belt or Tier 2 fighter. Kerall is a White Belt (0-3) with 1 yen.

Last edited:

I'll be delighted to fight you!

I would hate to start off on the wrong foot, and don't get me wrong, but you really have to work with those punches of yours. But considering where you come from I suppose, you can't really be faulted.

I find your grandfather to be like unto a horror, your town to be hellish, and your punch to be laughable.

Wild Helm

White Belt (2 fights, 0 wins) 1 ¥

OoC: I prefer strategy matches with judge-generated moves, if that's okay with you?

Zappo

Explorer
"You have a high opinion of your skills, I see. Probably, it's just because you live in a vacuum and lack a suitable comparison, except maybe your wife. Let me tell you that in fact there's no value in your strength".

I find your spouse to be slovenly, your world to be empty, and your strength to be valueless.

OOC: Ok for the JG strategy match. I'll call for a judge now.

sineater

First Post
"Kerall you may set length. Since insulting ones wife is terrible."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the ruins west of the Plaza of the Ten Thousand Immortals on the day of the chimera.

OOC: This only if both of you accept me as judge.

sineater

First Post
Kerall's Hand

1. The crane mercilessly bashes the island; fends off the speed of the invisible blade!used

2.The needle drowns the hells; guards against the roar of the stars!used

3. The raven stands before the well; quells the descent of the chi!

4. The vine sweeps upon the swamp; grasps the cut of the air!

5. The pure chimera appears upon the valley; reduces the energy of the reptile!

Wild Helm's Hand

1. The jaguar moves through the groto; dominates the pain of the scythe!

2. The staff rides upon the village; parts the tempest of the bird!used

3. The mantis drifts close to the canyon; averts the efforts of the air and terrifyingly defends against the stab of the rain!

4. The tiger skillfully eliminates the palace; negates the rolling of the fortress!used

5. The staff sings from the badlands; scatters the aggression of the thorn!

Last edited:

Remove ads