• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kev's Lounge Free Dungeon Tiles

BraveSirKevin

First Post
Obstacles+copy.png

Huge Dungeon Rooms Tiles
Bigger Dungeon Rooms Tiles
Small Dungeon Rooms Tiles
Dungeon Corridor Tiles

I designed these tiles, and I think they came out great. It's a DIY modular system with tiles to make corridors, and different size rooms and includes several scenery and hazard markers. I'm busy working on some standees for the doors right now and may even add some detailed papercraft scenery too. Even if you don't do the whole dungeon thing, the tiles would come in handy for marking out courtyards or roads in your table top games, and the hazards alone make this set better than any dungeon tile set that's come before. :)

If you like the tiles or have any requests or suggestions, leave me a comment... I'd love to hear from you!

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
Those look great! Thanks for all the hard work put in just to turn around and share your bounty with the gaming community.

Suggestion 1: Some generic "wooden floor" tiles to create inns and houses and shacks and whatnot.

Suggestion 2: A furniture pack, with beds/tables/chairs/dressers/etc... to spruce up Suggestion 1 (or a well cared for dungeon lair).

Suggestion 3: Carts n Horses....we are always needing these things....

You, sir, are awesome.
DS

BraveSirKevin

First Post
Thanks a lot for the support guys! :) I have plans for a wilderness set eventually, along with a cave set and a sewer set. Right now I'm working on stand-up doors, and then after that a set of 1.5" inch tiles cos the MKD crowd has been asking for them.

In the Bigger Rooms set there are some furniture markers... Specifically a dinner table and some knocked down stools and a cooking pot on a blazing fire, along with a bunch of crates. I usually make hazards and furniture markers to fill up the space on the pages cos there's no point in wasting paper, so i'll likely include some more furniture in one of the many future sets I have planned. Horses and carts sounds good though... I'll have to think about how I can make that one work! :D

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Wow. Those look very well done. Professional quality. At least as good as anything I've seen for sale, including WotC's tiles.

Thanee

First Post
I have just recently found your site through another link here. Very nice, indeed! :D

Suggestion 2: A furniture pack, with beds/tables/chairs/dressers/etc... to spruce up Suggestion 1 (or a well cared for dungeon lair).

Seconding that. Can't have enough of those. :)

Bye
Thanee

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads