• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Khorvarian Days & Knights [FULL -Recruiting alternates]

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
You're fine Badger. Post Stonefire in the KoK Rogue's Gallery thread and I'll introduce you to the storyline as soon as I can. With Juggernaut now being offline, I could certainly use the 5th voice to help fill in. And if you have any other questions, you can ask them on the new Knightmares of Khorvaire OOC thread rather than here. This thread will hopefully die itself out. Thanx!

DarkMaster

First Post
Hey Tor L'Tha nothing personal, Kolarred is just a grumpy, extremely self disciplined and straigth paladin that hopes he can makes the other follow the "right" path ;)

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
DarkMaster, we have a new OOC thread... the Knightmares of Khorvaire OOC thread (as I mentioned we would a couple posts ago in my blue post). If you've read that one, you'll see that I'm bringing in a few more people to give you guys more people for the characters to interact with.

I'm sorry you didn't realize we had moved over to the new OOC thread... I'm guessing you must have missed a lot. Hopefully what is happening isn't a problem (having not heard anything from you on the subject of new entrants I figured you were okay with it).

Long story short... the more characters in the party, the more interaction you will get with each other and the less time you have to wait between posts (for those of you who want to post more than once every three or four days). So with Tyler having to be run by me, I wanted to give you all more opportunity to roleplay with each other.

Remove ads