• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Khorvarian Days & Knights [FULL -Recruiting alternates]

Torillan

First Post
It's time to give this a shot.

I'm recruiting five players for an Eberron PbP game. I'd like one or two alternates, should anyone need to bow out. My goal is to keep it a casual game, with postings not going past every other day (unless other things prevent that).

Here are the specs:

- All players start at 4th level.
- Use a 28 point buy, using the DMG table (don't forget your 4th level stat bonus!).
- Give max HP for each level to 4th, then we'll take average after that.
- 5,400 gp money to start, but no magic items greater in cost that what can be rolled on the minor treasure table.

Just to keep things even for all, I'm limiting the materials to the following books:
- the Core Books (PHB, DMG, and MM) - use 3.5 rules
- the Eberron CSB
- the Expanded Psionics book
- any of the WOTC "Complete..." books currently available
(note: I don't have any, but let me know what you want to use)

I'd also like the five chosen to come up with a reason why you all adventure together. If you have a "Adventurer's Corporation", thats fine. Also, if players belong to a Dragonmarked House (at least one player must have a Dragonmark!!), thats fine, too. Just some reason for all of you to be together, with a patron of your choosing. We can build backstory from that.

Any other questions post them here.

Players list:
Zweischeid - LYNX, Male Shifter Ranger 1/Enchanter 3
Tor L'Tha - ZOOK, Male Changeling Rogue 4
DarkMaster - KOLARRED, Male Human Paladin 4
Juggernaut - TYLER, Male Human Fighter 4
ShaggySpellsword -

Alternates:
Badger

Last edited:

Torillan

First Post
Wow, that was fast! Alright, you two are first.

Actually, go ahead and post characters in the Rogues Gallery thread I started (see my sig).

Tor L'Tha

First Post
Torillan said:
Wow, that was fast! Alright, you two are first.

Actually, go ahead and post characters in the Rogues Gallery thread I started (see my sig).

it seems to me that , that is de way on en-world, you don't keep on eye on it you loose. ;)
can you link the rouges gallery here? (see my sig.)? --> wath does that mean?

can you give me the 28 point buy equivalence? i have used the 32-point system but not the 28-point

2pt= xpoint-buy
3pt= xpoint-buy
4pt= xpoint-buy ... etc the system is a little unknown for me.

disclaimer: my writen english and also spoken :eek: isnt somthing im very proud of... i hope its ok for you having me on the game. :)

Last edited:

Juggernaut

First Post
All stats start with a value of 8. You then use your points to buy increases in your stats.

9-14 costs 1 point each.
15-16 costs 2 points each.
17-18 costs 3 points each.

So if you wish to have a stat at 18 it will cost you 16 of you points to have that 18. Leaving you with 12 points left and an 18 and five 8s.

I've been wanting to play an Eberron game...if there's still room(I think I make 5, actually...)

As for 28 Point Buy, its exactly the same as 32 except you have less to spend. :)

Torillan

First Post
Tor L'Tha said:
can you link the rouges gallery here? (see my sig.)? --> wath does that mean?

disclaimer: my writen english and also spoken :eek: isnt somthing im very proud of... i hope its ok for you having me on the game. :)

The Rogue's Gallery is in the signature below the text of this post. Look for the links below the quote "Excuse me while I whip this out".

As for your English, thats not a problem. As long as I get the point you're trying to make, thats all I need. Besides, all of us might be able to help you with it!!

Welcom aboard!

Remove ads