• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Khorvarian Days & Knights [FULL -Recruiting alternates]

Torillan said:
The Rogue's Gallery is in the signature below the text of this post. Look for the links below the quote "Excuse me while I whip this out".

As for your English, thats not a problem. As long as I get the point you're trying to make, thats all I need. Besides, all of us might be able to help you with it!!

Welcom aboard!
...just a note, signature's only display in your first post every page. So the RG thread link is only in that first post :)

Juggernaut

First Post
Torillan said:
I'd also like the five chosen to come up with a reason why you all adventure together. If you have a "Adventurer's Corporation", thats fine. Also, if players belong to a Dragonmarked House (at least one player must have a Dragonmark!!), thats fine, too. Just some reason for all of you to be together, with a patron of your choosing. We can build backstory from that.

-

Can everyone post what type of character they are playing? Since we have been adventuring together previously, I assume we would have brought together a somewhat balanced party. I do not mind what type of character I play, so if I know what the others are playing I can try to balance it out with my character.

Thanks

Torillan

First Post
D'oh!!

Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
...just a note, signature's only display in your first post every page. So the RG thread link is only in that first post :)

Just realized that myself. Thanks for setting me straight! :D

Juggernaut said:
Can everyone post what type of character they are playing? Since we have been adventuring together previously, I assume we would have brought together a somewhat balanced party. I do not mind what type of character I play, so if I know what the others are playing I can try to balance it out with my character.

Thanks
I'm thinking either a Psion or a Rogue/Fighter...swashbuckler, thinks he's a ladies man type...probably going to go with the Rogue/Fighter. Though I'm not sure if dealing with traps will fit well so he may not be the 'typical' party Rogue.

EDIT: Thinking about it...Bard/Fighter would be interesting. I think I'll work with that one...probably Human.

Last edited:

Tor L'Tha

First Post
Torillan said:
Just realized that myself. Thanks for setting me straight! :D

:eek: I was still looking. well well. :p

I have been waiting quite som time now for a Eberron game and i had a 1/2 made changeling rouge. so i hope theres noody thinking on the same, i have even posted it allready on the galery. :D

Last edited:

Torillan

First Post
One more thing....

When you post your character, also post a brief background blurb of events that happen before you started adventuring.

DarkMaster

First Post
Torillan, do you think that a paladin oriented towards mounted combat will be useful. I wouldn't want to waste three feats on mounted combat on a character that will spend 90% of his time in dungeons. I know it's meta-gaming but I want to have fun too. I see my paladin as a great war veteran, turned diplomat.

Juggernaut

First Post
A Human Paladin
A Changeling Rogue
A Human Bard/Fighter

It looks like the spellcasting role is being left to me. We'll have to see what Zweischneid is going to play, and then I can go from there.

Remove ads