• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Khorvarian Days & Knights [FULL -Recruiting alternates]

Torillan

First Post
DarkMaster said:
Torillan, do you think that a paladin oriented towards mounted combat will be useful. I wouldn't want to waste three feats on mounted combat on a character that will spend 90% of his time in dungeons. I know it's meta-gaming but I want to have fun too. I see my paladin as a great war veteran, turned diplomat.

Sorry I didn't get back right away. I had a Anatomy & Physiology exam this afternoon (I'm a nursing student, for reference).

There shouldn't be too much dungeon-crawling, but it will be part of the campaign. There will be significant overland travel, so mounted combat might actually prove quite useful.

Hope that helps!

DarkMaster

First Post
I read a bit the book and don't feel like heavy armor will be appropriate for this setting. I also found an interesting feat Knight training and would like to try something different Paladin/Ranger archer. I think he would fit very well since the order of the silver flame seems to be oriented towards bows.

Torillan

First Post
ShaggySpellsword said:
Could you put me down as an alternate? I'd love to get in on an Eberron game!

Thanks a lot.

Consider yourself an alternate. Keep checking back occasionally, just in case.
:)

Juggernaut

First Post
Thus far all that I have determined is that I will be a dragonmark of House Orien. Nothing else is in stone thinking an array of possibilities from Rogue to Ranger to Druid to Sorcerer or a combination of any of them.

Zweischneid

First Post
It looks like the spellcasting role is being left to me. We'll have to see what Zweischneid is going to play, and then I can go from there.

Tough one.. I was workin on a Shifter, but there seems to be an Abundance of Rangers already, and a Shifter Barbarian might be a wee bit to savage for the group I see is forming.

I'd really like to play on of the new Eberron races... well. I am working on it.

Last edited:

Zweischneid

First Post
Ok, decided on a feline Shifter Wizard ;) I've been tinkering on him in the Rogues Gallery, but he ain't finished yet.

First draft story as short as possible:
He was brought to the Morgrave University as a youth to be studied, but managed to grow into a masquot and eventually apprentice.
Now he's working as an hunter for knowledge and curiosities for the University in general and possibly his Mentor in particular (depending on how the story will be set up)

Last edited:

Remove ads