• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter: Jagged Alliance - Flashback

Zaran

Adventurer
I don't know about you guys but I love Turn Based Video games. Here is a kickstarter for a sequel to the beloved Jagged Alliance franchise. As of this post, they only have 8 days left and still need 150k so please support the game and the Turn Based genre. Thanks.

Zaran

Adventurer
Thanks to those of you who checked out the kickstarter and became backers. Apparently we gave the best day so far with a 25k increase.

Zaran

Adventurer
So there are about 55 hours left in the kickstarter. They still need 80k in pledges so it doesn't look good. If you remember the good parts of Jagged Alliance or just miss turn based games like X-Com or Fallout then you should consider being a Backer.

Wizepunk

First Post
- Set in the Caribic in the late 1980s
- New story-line
- Unity engine
- Grand Theft Auto style radio
- CIA vs russians (russians not stereotyped as badies)
- Destructible environment similiar to JA2
- The story of how AIM came to be
- Build your own merc
- Supports modding
I am so stoked!!
This must happen
"Only" $55000 to go....

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dang, one of the $10,000 pledges is gone.

Wonder who could afford to do that. Seriously though, and no offense, but I could do a LOT more with $10,000 than to spend it on a video game. That's either a nice car or like half a down-payment for a house or a crapload of little things.

Remove ads