Pathfinder 2E Kingmaker Adventure Path's Cover Art

Paizo has shared Wayne Reynolds’ cover art for the upcoming Kingmaker Adventure Path compilation which is coming later this year for Pathfinder 2E and D&D 5E. "Last year, we ran a crowdfunding campaign for a second edition version of one of our most popular Pathfinder Adventure Paths: Kingmaker. For several months, the task of gathering the text, generating new text, and tackling the initial...

Paizo has shared Wayne Reynolds’ cover art for the upcoming Kingmaker Adventure Path compilation which is coming later this year for Pathfinder 2E and D&D 5E.

"Last year, we ran a crowdfunding campaign for a second edition version of one of our most popular Pathfinder Adventure Paths: Kingmaker. For several months, the task of gathering the text, generating new text, and tackling the initial conversions from first to second edition Pathfinder (and fifth edition!) were in the hands of our partners over at Legendary Games, but now the entire project is in our hands and we’re finalizing the updates, developing and editing the text, and building up what’s going to be one of the largest projects we’ve ever attempted at Paizo. The adventure path compilation itself is the size of the second edition Core Rulebook`, and it’s only one of the books and support products we’ll be creating in the months to come!"

052620_Kingmakercoverart.jpg

Jharet

Explorer
Nice art, but a rather lazy design from Mr.Reynolds. We couldn't get a scenario playing out on the cover? Instead, we see a boy band photo of the major villains?

Jharet

Explorer
It is easily one of the more memorable APs. Is anyone going in on this who did in it PF1 and plan on doing it again? I am interested to know if people really want to do an AP twice.

I played the first two books and wouldn't do it again. It would have been nice to have made it further into the adventure, but it's too sandboxy to play again for my tastes. That said, there is a lot of new material added from the CRpG version...

univoxs

That's my dog, Walter
Supporter
I played the first two books and wouldn't do it again. It would have been nice to have made it further into the adventure, but it's too sandboxy to play again for my tastes. That said, there is a lot of new material added from the CRpG version...

The fact that it is sandboxlike gives it more re-playability I think. To each there own of course.

Jharet

Explorer
Yeah, my point is it just felt like random encounter after random encounter. Not enough driving plot for me. To each their own indeed.

Remove ads

Remove ads