Kith vs. Orlandu

Phoenix8008

First Post
Chopping at Orlandu with a powerful strike, Kith attempts to tumble his tower of victories while protecting against his aggressive attacks!

Chi Strike!

The fist slashes by the tower; protects against the aggression of the bird!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Well, that Chi Strike there was pretty useless. I wish I could figure out now why I thought that was a good idea for a second. Sorry about the bad luck. If you lose though you know that the generator beat you, not me! ;) Maybe we'll have to try a rematch later! :D

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
5. The monkey drops facing the steppes as it slashes the canyon; dodges the terror of the sunflower!

*retreats from his opponent, facing her and trying to wear her down, waiting for a chance to slash her hard with his sword*

Phoenix8008

First Post
Hey, that's it! I knew there was something I thought of that made it seem worthwhile. As long as you are going first for this next round, that will be enough for me. :D

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
"Two good moves, yes, and hard to judge. But Orlandu packs a bit more might, so his move prevails."

Point to Orlandu, one flag Orlandu, two flags neutral.

[ooc: Damn! I'm sorry, Skarnkai. :( I wish I hadn't generated the moves fighter by fighter, but rather one for you, one for Kith, one for you, one for Kith, etc. :(]

Skarnkai

First Post
No Problem... it will be a test of my Strategy.... to even live to next hand...

Chi Strike!

2. The northstar drowns the knoll; grasps the beauty of the wyrm!

*Leaps high into the air and gathers his Chi, he falls unto his opponent full force pushing me into the Knoll, drowning him (yea right ;p)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rising above the forest using vine style, Kith drifts away from Orlandu’s attack as he appears to fall down from the moon itself. Snagging his ankle as he falls by her, Kith redirects him into the ground alone to smash and bruise himself on the stones!

3. The vine drifts on top of the forest; fluidly redirects the throw of the moon!

OOC: Your strategy seems sound so far. I'm sure you'll live to the next hand, hell you may even win now!?

Do I have to go first now or does it just not matter anymore? Also, I'm gonna have to go real soon. I may be able to post one more move, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Remove ads