• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Alright, hitting the first with a trip attack then, Quinn has improved trip. You need a STR check right?
Yes.

Your first attack roll becomes an armed melee touch attack. I'm assuming that nothing needs to be recalculated on your end. It's a hit. The rook will make a Dexterity check to oppose Quinn: 19+2=21

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Tailspinner already rolled (successfully) and posted his Will save on the other thread. I still need Will saves from everyone else before heading into the next round.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Rolling for [MENTION=27761]Blackrat[/MENTION]. BTW, your online PC sheet lists your Will save as +4, you a +5 bonus as a Bard. I almost missed it. It would have been difference between saving and failing.

1d20: 6 + 5 + 2 = 13 (save)

With the successful saves, Aureus, Caerth, and Lorien are only shaken for one round. (-2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.)

FYI... on a failed save: character must drop everything and flee plus -2 on all saves, skill checks, and ability checks.

Last edited:

Remove ads