Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION],

Quinn could try to take the door down again. Another PC could use Aid Another to help him break it open.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
wrong thread, sorry. Scotley, don't tell Leif, please.

Quinn shakes his head and rolls his shoulder to prepare for another bashing from the door. Perhaps if another assists? He then paces back 5 paces and goes full steam and plows into the door.

_: 1D20+4 = [16]+4 = 20

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
DM's Note: Scott, note that when Aureus speaks, only Phar can truly understand what she is saying. She comes from another world and doesn't know the languages of the Lands of Harqual. Those two characters have spent enough time together to be able to communicate using a broken form of Elven. Lorien, too, can understand about ever second word.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Note that the distance up to the hole is less than 10 feet, so if any of the PCs fall, like Phar just did, I'm ruling that the damage done is 1d6 nonlethal.

Aureus, Quinn, and Phar are all in the tower now. Waiting on [MENTION=27761]Blackrat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION] for climb checks. (But no rush, guys.)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Ah, good, was about to ask you to do that. Would you also roll a tumble for me, to avoid the damage. +13. So i don't actually have any chance to fail except on roll of 1... And let's say try that three more times before I'll try to figure out something else... I'll write up a post once I know how those rolls work out...

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ah, good, was about to ask you to do that. Would you also roll a tumble for me, to avoid the damage. +13. So i don't actually have any chance to fail except on roll of 1... And let's say try that three more times before I'll try to figure out something else... I'll write up a post once I know how those rolls work out...
Tumble check to avoid damage: 1d20+13=14 (Failure)

1st Attempt: 1d20+1=7 (Failure)
Tumble check: 1d20+13=31 (Success!)

2nd Attempt: 1d20+1=5 (Failure)
Tumble check: 1d20+13=22 (Success!)

3rd Attempt: 1d20+1=20 (Success!)

Remove ads