Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Great, got a 25 then.
[sblock="Knowledge (Dungeoneering)"]Phar knows that the ooze is a Ochre Jelly and that it engulfs its victims so that its acidic innards can digest its prey. It will slam into its prey, which also does acidic damage. Also, neither slashing/piercing weapons nor electricity-based attacks will harm it. Instead, the creature will split in half.[/sblock]

Once again, go ahead and roll for me. Also a bardic knowledge to see if I know about oozes.
Initiative: 1d20+7=8

[sblock="Bardic Knowledge"]1d20+10=22

Lorien remembers a story about an ooze that looks like the creature attacking Quinn. An oozing creature once got into a dwarven mine under the city of Milo. The creature engulfed several miners and consumed them with acid. Before being killed by a detachment of dwarven soldiers, the creature was split in three. The miners had tried to kill it with their picks, which did no damage to it. Each time it was hit, the ooze divided itself.

Lorien heard this story from his great grandsire (who called the ooze malinasiirima) when Lorien was a child. The story scared Lorien so bad that he couldn't meditate at night for nearly a week.[/sblock]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], your action for Phar. I made a note on the In-Character thread that whatever action you have Phar take, happens before the ooze is split in three.

Since Scott DeWar already posted Quinn's action, [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION], Caerth is up next after Phar.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Will wait until the end of the day for [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]. I know he's been busy, so if he's unable to post right away, I'll have Phar hold his action.

Remove ads